Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacorey Williams Practing with Team

Started by Stlrazorback777, July 23, 2015, 11:25:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 24, 2015, 04:53:40 pm
Isn't it amazing?

Sounds like these three are ready to take the place of the chancellor and BOT at the university. I can see the story now.

Meeting in special session Chancellor moses agreed to act promptly to remove ex Hog basketball player Jacorey Williams from all campus facilities upon recommendation from Board of Trustee's members TexHog188 and mizzouman.

Under your rationale, being suspended from the team means nothing until formal practice begins.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Karma on July 25, 2015, 12:41:42 pm
Under your rationale, being suspended from the team means nothing until formal practice begins.
Unlike some of you I will wait for an explanation of why Jacorey was in the locker room with his teammates before I pass judgement. Unfortunately freak out posting with zero knowledge of the facts is commonplace here.

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 25, 2015, 01:41:07 pm
Unlike some of you I will wait for an explanation of why Jacorey was in the locker room with his teammates before I pass judgement. Unfortunately freak out posting with zero knowledge of the facts is commonplace here.
Have you asked for that explanation? You know, like a reporter.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Karma on July 25, 2015, 01:58:40 pm
Have you asked for that explanation? You know, like a reporter.
You want to try that again? You know, minus the wisecrack.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: gnick4 on July 25, 2015, 02:14:22 pm
I would say he is just responding in the same sarcastic, obnoxious way that you talk about our fans.
Lanny has been very patient letting you people vent. He understands the concern about losing four players. But the mob mentality in this thread, is a different matter. When Mike gets back he will be asked about Jacorey hanging out with his teammates after being suspended. I'm confident there will be an explanation.

Jumping to wild conclusions in the meantime is not helpful and if it continues it will be deal with.

BTW who are these fans you refer to? I see a bunch of them face to face all the time. They may not be happy with the current situation but they're not ready to charge Bud Walton with pitchforks and torches. I have no issues at all with those fans. I respect them a lot.

lefty08

If you guys have a problem with something Mike says, ,shoot him a PM and he will discuss it with you. There is no reason to derail a thread being a smartass. Regardless whether you believe it or not, Mike brings a lot to this board and its a lot of work. Be respectful to him, as you should everyone else here that deserves it. I know he will converse with you and i respect him for it. I have done it several times myself and we got our issues worked out. Its usually just a misunderstanding that someone over reacts
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: gnick4 on July 25, 2015, 02:14:22 pm
I would say he is just responding in the same sarcastic, obnoxious way that you talk about our fans.

Don't act like a moron and MI won't be sarcastic

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 25, 2015, 02:06:12 pm
You want to try that again? You know, minus the wisecrack.
Has anyone asked anyone at the university if and why Williams is being allowed to use the facilities?

Mike Irwin

Mike Anderson is out of town. When he gets back he will be asked.

HF#1

I'm not going to think about this situation or discuss it until basketball season.  It's tiresome and there is no reason to stress about it in July. 

Any reasonable person can see that there are problems that aren't Mike's fault and there are problems that are Mike's fault.  Hard to have optimism for this upcoming season.

It's almost Football season and for that, I am grateful.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Mike Irwin

The only thing he has currently on snapchat is a short video with no one else in the shot. Maybe he took it down. We will check.

NuttinItUp

Like Mike (Irwin) said, once Mike (Anderson) gets back to town, he will get to the bottom of it.

It's not like he could prevent them from joining a pickup game if he wasn't even in town.

Chill out, guys. No reason to freak out. Geez.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 25, 2015, 03:21:37 pm
Mike Anderson is out of town. When he gets back he will be asked.
wonder if he is coming back ?  that's one of those not serious but kinda serious questions...after all, I cannot think of many worse off-seasons for a Razorback basketball team than this one...maybe I can't think of one that's worse because there are none
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Porked Tongue

If he was here, what could he do that is more productive than being in Vegas and scouting for the future?

And don't be so sure he hasn't been here and gone back.

jkstock04

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 25, 2015, 03:41:39 pm
wonder if he is coming back ?  that's one of those not serious but kinda serious questions...after all, I cannot think of many worse off-seasons for a Razorback basketball team than this one...maybe I can't think of one that's worse because there are none
Ever since Qualls decided to leave its been nothing but bad news.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 25, 2015, 03:41:39 pm
How is that a kinda serious question? Mike Anderson is not going anywhere. The Jump Ball Forum of Hogville does not decide who the head coach is.

Yamahog

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 25, 2015, 04:08:42 pm
How is that a kinda serious question? Mike Anderson is not going anywhere. The Jump Ball Forum of Hogville does not decide who the head coach is.

Thank goodness.

Kevin

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 25, 2015, 04:08:42 pm

Most of jump ball loves Anderson, so the forum would decide for anderson
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

I support Anderson and don't blame him for The arrests, but a suspension has to have consequences. So it's a valid question.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Karma on July 25, 2015, 04:45:27 pm
I support Anderson and don't blame him for The arrests, but a suspension has to have consequences. So it's a valid question.
It's a valid question but it's not valid to make wild speculations (nobody is in charge of the players when Anderson is out of town, Jeff Long is asleep at the wheel) when you have no idea what the circumstances are.

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 25, 2015, 05:02:17 pm
It's a valid question but it's not valid to make wild speculations (nobody is in charge of the players when Anderson is out of town, Jeff Long is asleep at the wheel) when you have no idea what the circumstances are.
I didn't, though maybe some did.

lefty08

Quote from: Karma on July 25, 2015, 05:04:48 pm
I didn't, though maybe some did.

then he isnt talking to you, get a grip
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Quote from: lefty08 on July 25, 2015, 05:19:24 pm
then he isnt talking to you, get a grip
He replied to me 3 times sycophant.