Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OSU game highlights

Started by Jborohog09, January 28, 2018, 10:22:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights from the win yesterday, enjoy!  Best atmosphere I've experienced at the Bud.

BadHog

January 28, 2018, 10:59:30 pm #1 Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:12:44 pm by BadHog

Atmosphere was great yesterday but the game, with all the official time outs, etc, was a very frustrating game. I did enjoy the wristband! HA!

You're highlight video as usual was awesome!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

RoyHobbs92

Really appreciate the highlight posts. Thanks man

hogwood

Wow! Right at the 9:31 mark you can see what appears to be an SEC employee behind the review table cover his mouth when the refs come out and overturn the out-of-bounds call. Absolutely disgusting officiating!

NoogaHog

Was it just me, or did that PG for Okie Lite remind anyone of Fortson? Not the braids, just that he was crazy fast and sometimes too fast for his own good.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

RealHog

JBoroHog/WM13, who is xosdigitalmedia and why are they busting on you so hard this year? They pulled OSU down pretty fast. Has been a problem before? Is it because it was on ESPN2?

PS you're my hero and your vids are my after game tradition.

Jborohog09

Quote from: RealHog on January 30, 2018, 01:12:41 pm
JBoroHog/WM13, who is xosdigitalmedia and why are they busting on you so hard this year? They pulled OSU down pretty fast. Has been a problem before? Is it because it was on ESPN2?

PS you're my hero and your vids are my after game tradition.

They've been claiming my vids for years, but have let them stay and just put an ad on them.  They did the same with this one and and UGA vid, but then blocked both two days later.  I'm not sure what the deal is.

RealHog

Idk much about YouTube, but maybe you should put one of those Free use copyright disclaimers in the description. Demonetize them, then reach out to someone at xosdigitalmedia. I'm no copyright expert though for sure but don't see why good highlights should get taken down.

Jborohog09

Quote from: RealHog on January 30, 2018, 07:27:31 pm
Idk much about YouTube, but maybe you should put one of those Free use copyright disclaimers in the description. Demonetize them, then reach out to someone at xosdigitalmedia. I'm no copyright expert though for sure but don't see why good highlights should get taken down.

I don't have the monetized.  I may contact them though, it wouldn't hurt.