Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 06:24:19 am

LSU

Started by DoubleReedHawgCaller, September 16, 2017, 08:25:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Getting the corndog kicked outta them. I believe ED and BB might be kin.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Bubba's Bruisers

Ed is probably BB with tons more talent at his disposal.  He won't last more than 3 seasons.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

MSU is going to kick our arses.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hobhog

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Fitzgerald is going to treat us like a Tuesday night hooker.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

code red

This cannot be good for a BB. For this to be going on. If he gets beat last next week and is last in the west I think he's going to get his Walking Papers.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

ImHogginIt

hobhog

Quote from: code red on September 16, 2017, 08:30:20 pm
This cannot be good for a BB. For this to be going on. If he gets beat last next week and is last in the west I think he's going to get his Walking Papers.
Or win and be at top of SECw. But you can dream.....

hobhog

DoubleReedHawgCaller

If mistake defense is doing this to Lsu's oline I feel sorry for ours.

bondhue

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on September 16, 2017, 08:29:55 pm
Fitzgerald is going to treat us like a Tuesday night hooker.
Not sure if that is better or worse than a Saturday night one.
MSU looking very good, LSU not so much.  The west really seems to be down more than any year I can remember.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

Letsroll1200

No excuses for Bret. All that tough schedule is out the window.

Calling All Hogs

Ed O better pull out some of those binders with ideas for winning that impressed the LSU selection committee.

sickboy

LSU is not a terrible football team. I think MSU is damn good. Fitzgerald is going to take this team far this year.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: bondhue on September 16, 2017, 08:37:44 pm
Not sure if that is better or worse than a Saturday night one.
MSU looking very good, LSU not so much.  The west really seems to be down more than any year I can remember.
They're only 50cent on Tuesday..

panhandlepig

I'm fine with State beating LSU.  I still hate the cow bell. Noise pollution isn't good. Permanent hearing loss is nothing to scoff at.

Derjen

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on September 16, 2017, 08:25:08 pm
Getting the corndog kicked outta them. I believe ED and BB might be kin.

Haha...they're brothers!

bondhue

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on September 16, 2017, 08:41:28 pm
They're only 50cent on Tuesday..
Those corndogs will be crying on tigerpoop tonight, wondering why they got rid of Less.  Fire a 9+ win per year guy for this tigerpoop.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: bondhue on September 16, 2017, 08:50:00 pm
Those corndogs will be crying on tigerpoop tonight, wondering why they got rid of Less.  Fire a 9+ win per year guy for this tigerpoop.

Uhh....LSU fans were not satisfied with 9+ wins a year!

We ran off a Coach who was a 10+ winner....but had a boring offense.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

kiddhog

Player's coach teams usually have very little discipline, not always but majority of time. Lots of stupid penalties  so far this year- two defensive players ejected from game tonight.  That fun & carefree spirit , usually leads to very sloppy play on the field. Les was same type of coach to a certain degree but much less than Coach O. I think it can work for a short period(like interim period last season) but it usually doesn't work out long term. LSU  will win more than they lose because of the talent they have , but he will fail in the end. Even with the very good defensive coordinator and offensive coordinator he has. That sloppiness will carry over to coaches as well. Just my opinion.

Calling All Hogs