Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing Walk-ons that were reported?

Started by SkeeterHawg, February 05, 2016, 06:48:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeeterHawg

What is the story on Tobias Enlow, Justice Hobbs, and Blake Kern?

These guys were all reported as preferred walkons but have not been reported as signing as the others have been.

JusJim

I'm not sure, but I've heard others say something to the effect that until they are "part of the team" that they can't really be talked about or something maybe.  Do they have to sign something, or how does that work?

SkeeterHawg

They would have to sign the LOI like the others did, just wondering why they haven't signed yet.  Are they not sure they want to join the team of something?

lightsout

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: lightsout on February 05, 2016, 08:04:32 pm
Walk-Ons don't sign LOIs.
I think they just show up in the fall if they wish to accept the preferred walkon staus provided the school has accepted them.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ricepig

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 05, 2016, 08:10:04 pm
I think they just show up in the fall if they wish to accept the preferred walkon staus provided the school has accepted them.

They sign a letter from the staff acknowledging that they are a preferred walk on.

https://twitter.com/connorlimpert/status/694883860916514818

footballmom

Preferred walk ons have to apply and be admitted before the university can release their names

ricepig

Quote from: footballmom on February 05, 2016, 10:25:43 pm
Preferred walk ons have to apply and be admitted before the university can release their names

Sounds like a real Mom speaking, most of us probably assumed they had already done that, thanks.

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: footballmom on February 05, 2016, 10:25:43 pm

Thanks for the information.  Clears up a lot of my questions as to why some of these guys haven't been mentioned.