Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou Recruit Arrested Prior to NSD

Started by FraggleHog, February 04, 2016, 01:58:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Man it looks like we are getting Mizz at the right time

hawginbigd1

Quote from: FraggleHog on February 04, 2016, 01:58:43 pm
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/eye-on-the-tigers/mizzou-football-recruit-in-jail-for-alleged-assault/article_4e441696-c9f7-586d-9bd9-938d81e4bc35.html
He was one of my guesses for the secret visitor last week, I guess he wasn't able ;D, tough to be mature enough to be a father at that age, hope the kid learns and becomes the father he needs to be.

PorkRinds

High School senior that already has baby mama drama?  No thanks! Auburn lock...

Danny J

I really  like our schedule this year. Our sec road games are Mississippi State, Auburn and Missouri. We also play TCU on the road and I think that is a winnable game also. I think we have a chance to finish the regular season 9 in 3 next year at minimum

Uncle Remus

There is a part of me that feels sorry for Mizzou, but so many of their problems have been brought on by themselves or because situations were not handled correctly.  It's hard to believe how quickly they have fallen from where they were.  Do you guys think it is a direct correlation of stepping into a big boy conference or just another dumpster fire?

longpig

"held an offer from Arkansas",  guess we either backed off or got lucky
Don't be scared, be smart.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Uncle Remus on February 04, 2016, 03:15:41 pm
Do you guys think it is a direct correlation of stepping into a big boy conference or just another dumpster fire?

This incident could have happened anywhere in America. Mizzou's issues have nothing to do with being in the SEC... I'll just leave it at that.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

longpig

Quote from: FraggleHog on February 04, 2016, 03:27:02 pm
This incident could have happened anywhere in America. Mizzou's issues have nothing to do with being in the SEC... I'll just leave it at that.

Yeh, Mizzou had a whole lot worse going on in the years prior to joining the SEC, much worse than weed and blow.
Don't be scared, be smart.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Surfing8 on February 04, 2016, 03:18:46 pm
Unfortunately in today's high schools this is happening a lot more than most people realize.

The teen birthrate has fallen precipitously.

http://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolescent-health-topics/reproductive-health/teen-pregnancy/trends.html

Statistically, the teen birthrate has fallen, violent crime and murder has fallen, deaths attributed to wars have fallen.  But the internet brings us minute-by-minute horrific breaking news, so our perception is completely skewed on these issues.

Vantage 8 dude

gibby

WaltonCollege

He's from South Oak Cliff, one of the roughest, if not the roughest, area in DFW

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Danny J on February 04, 2016, 03:08:31 pm
I really  like our schedule this year. Our sec road games are Mississippi State, Auburn and Missouri. We also play TCU on the road and I think that is a winnable game also. I think we have a chance to finish the regular season 9 in 3 next year at minimum 

And just as important we get Alabama, Ole Miss, Florida & LSwho all at home!  GO HOG'S!   :razorback:
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: DukeOfPork on February 04, 2016, 03:34:33 pm
The teen birthrate has fallen precipitously.

http://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolescent-health-topics/reproductive-health/teen-pregnancy/trends.html

Statistically, the teen birthrate has fallen, violent crime and murder has fallen, deaths attributed to wars have fallen.  But the internet brings us minute-by-minute horrific breaking news, so our perception is completely skewed on these issues.

If I were someone who put much stock in 24 hour news programming and social media I would probably have a hard time believing that we do in fact love in the most peaceful era in recorded human history.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 04, 2016, 09:38:56 pm
If I were someone who put much stock in 24 hour news programming and social media I would probably have a hard time believing that we do in fact love in the most peaceful era in recorded human history.

It's true.  The world has never been more peaceful.

Yet we're completely freaked out by ISIS. ;)

HogWild7886

New coach starting off on a high note I see.

buldozer

Quote from: longpig on February 04, 2016, 03:27:52 pm
"held an offer from Arkansas",  guess we either backed off or got lucky
Thankfully