Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 12:38:27 pm

Monk

Started by Nosboar Accubond, September 28, 2017, 09:20:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

Any chance the Monk crew gets caught up in this FBI bidness given the new on the Nike EYBL employees and documents being subpoenaed?

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

widespreadsooie

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: widespreadsooie on September 28, 2017, 09:24:19 pm
Doubt it.
why would you doubt it? he was obviously bought, by an obvious cheater, who's main source of recruits just got subpoened.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 28, 2017, 09:29:46 pm
why would you doubt it? he was obviously bought, by an obvious cheater, who's main source of recruits just got subpoened.
Thats what caught my eye, Cal gets many of his recruits via the EYBL...

IronMountainHog

gee i wonder who the Money got pAid to? Really Confusing Until you think about the Suspects. GOnna Take Plenty of digging And Investigating Down here.

HoopS

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: IronMountainHog on September 28, 2017, 09:49:07 pm
gee i wonder who the Money got pAid to? Really Confusing Until you think about the Suspects. GOnna Take Plenty of digging And Investigating Down here.

HA! I see that.

Großer Kriegschwein

Burn down the house of Blue.

I frickin hate Kentucky fans
This is my non-signature signature.

IronMountainHog

Ironically I feel we might learn soon where Nick 5000 got that name since he was with the Traitor and in his ear during his official visit. Deliver him to Crapari and get $5000? Funny how Nick Mason and Marcus were all about promoting Arkansas high school athletes and showcasing them in their tournaments, but it's been a couple years since we saw one.

Hogs49ers

Lol Marcus is definitely sitting pretty.
SCREW Vandy!

WBOBO

I have no ill feelings towards the Monks and their family.  I want to see Calipari burn
but it will never happen.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

WBOBO

We don't need Monks.  We need Corey Becks and Corliss Wiliamsons.  As Larry J. put it we need some mens. 
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

rzrbackramsfan

That's good

theFlyingHog

Nominated for POTY

pigture perfect

The only monks from Arkansas that I ever think about are in Subiaco. They make a fine Habanero Belizian style hot sauce.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Inhogswetrust

September 29, 2017, 06:20:53 am #17 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 06:31:08 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 28, 2017, 09:58:22 pm
Burn down the house of Blue.

I frickin hate Kentucky fans

Only one good thing comes out of Kentucky. Bourbon..........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Sivad

Ingenious.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: IronMountainHog on September 28, 2017, 09:59:34 pm
Ironically I feel we might learn soon where Nick 5000 got that name since he was with the Traitor and in his ear during his official visit. Deliver him to Crapari and get $5000? Funny how Nick Mason and Marcus were all about promoting Arkansas high school athletes and showcasing them in their tournaments, but it's been a couple years since we saw one.

There were a few at the end of last year.

clutch

Quote from: IronMountainHog on September 28, 2017, 09:59:34 pm

You aren't looking very hard then. He held multiple tournaments last year.