Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

N41UA in the air

Started by rogersvillemohog, December 05, 2017, 07:16:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 06, 2017, 12:28:49 am
Per my source on the ground: Plane has landed and is pulling into the hangar.
Awesome. Hopefully Norsberry will get a pic of the occupants

SmokinHog

Quote from: Haters gonna hate on December 06, 2017, 12:32:32 am
Awesome. Hopefully Norsberry will get a pic of the occupants

If we were hiring Kiffin this thread would be on fire, even at 12:30 am. Shame really.

HogAlum09

A lot of guys getting off the plane and one blonde woman. They couldn't make out who they were. They're waiting on people to get in cars now. My guy got to meet the legendary Norsberry while he was there.

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: SmokinHog on December 06, 2017, 12:34:33 am
If we were hiring Kiffin this thread would be on fire, even at 12:30 am. Shame really.
Yes it is

bbrown25

Unlikely to have Morris on plane since he would still have to tell his SMU players he's leaving

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 06, 2017, 12:34:59 am
A lot of guys getting off the plane and one blonde woman. They couldn't make out who they were. They're waiting on people to get in cars now. My guy got to meet the legendary Norsberry while he was there.
Norsberry is a Gawd!

SmokinHog

Sounds like the whole crew is there. I wonder if they do AD presser in the morning and HC presser in the afternoon?

HogAlum09

Quote from: SmokinHog on December 06, 2017, 12:36:28 am
Sounds like the whole crew is there. I wonder if they do AD presser in the morning and HC presser in the afternoon?
A dual presser would be pretty #Uncommon.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Drop the Mike on December 05, 2017, 10:03:35 pm
Or maybe he's stopping at uncle jerry's to plead with him face to face not to make him hire Morris
;D
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

jnhogs

HogAlum09

It appears that some of the occupants of the plane are staying at The Inn at Carnall Hall. That's all I've got for tonight. I'll meet you all here for the press conference in the morning.

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 06, 2017, 12:46:26 am
It appears that some of the occupants of the plane are staying at The Inn at Carnall Hall. That's all I've got for tonight. I'll meet you all here for the press conference in the morning.
Look forward to it

bbrown25

To me it seems like plane went to Houston to get AD then flew to Dallas to meet and tie loose ends with Morris. AD likely to announce the hiring officially tomorrow at meeting in my opinion

norsberry

Alright well I made it back. They ended up pulling the plane into the hanger before the passengers got out this time. As they went to open the door for them to get out they shut off the lights in the hangar so we couldn't see who the people were. Obviously they were important. It appeared to be a family that was on it. Couldn't get any pictures at all of the inside of the hangar once the lights went out. Took a couple pictures of the plane outside the hangar but you don't see any people.

Paulsooie

Legendary, in an awesome Fletch kind of way!
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

deedster84

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 06, 2017, 12:46:26 am

Don't tell me Hogville doesn't have a mole at The Inn!!?? Desk clerk? Bellhop? Maid? Start checking the sources.

norsberry

To expand on what I could tell from the family, it looked like a husband, wife and one kid from what I saw. This doesn't rule out it being either Yurachek or Morris since both of them have kids (Yurachek 3, Morris 2). There may have been another kid or two that I missed, but like I said it was pitch black in there.

RazorHog1964

Quote from: norsberry on December 06, 2017, 12:58:05 am
To expand on what I could tell from the family, it looked like a husband, wife and one kid from what I saw. This doesn't rule out it being either Yurachek or Morris since both of them have kids (Yurachek 3, Morris 2). There may have been another kid or two that I missed, but like I said it was pitch black in there.

It was a privilege to meet the legend!! We followed them from drake to campus. Rolled into Carnall Hall in a white corolla.

redeye

The wives of both Yurachek and Morris have blonde hair.

norsberry

Quote from: RazorHog1964 on December 06, 2017, 01:03:20 am
It was a privilege to meet the legend!! We followed them from drake to campus. Rolled into Carnall Hall in a white corolla.
it was nice getting to meet some other HV degenerates like myself!

HawgSZN

Quote from: RazorHog1964 on December 06, 2017, 01:03:20 am

That Corolla HV standard issue?
Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

PigInTheHole

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

RazorHog1964

Indeed we did!

Paulsooie

Nothing wrong with a Corolla!
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

dibuzop

NuttinItUp

PigInTheHole

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 06, 2017, 01:22:31 am
Nice avatar. Is that the one I made?

no

I think I like this one better

whaddya think?
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

NuttinItUp

Quote from: PigInTheHole on December 06, 2017, 02:02:48 am
no

I think I like this one better

whaddya think?

Love it!

Here are the ones I made: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=651566

I found it easier to use ones where he was dressed in white as well.