Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Publius

jfred59

olivebranchhog

Gonna be an amazing park to play in. Hope whatever team I'm on gets there in 2012.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

RazorWire™

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

I feel kind of honored that our guys (namely leavitt) have garnered so much concern from the CSF pitchers. 

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Publius

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

Got a little something going this inning.....keep it going Lyons
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

Publius

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

olivebranchhog

Anyone think the lack of competition for CSF in their regional-SR has made them forget what it's like to play a REAL baseball team?

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Publius

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 13, 2009, 03:46:48 pm
Anyone think the lack of competition for CSF in their regional-SR has made them forget what it's like to play a REAL baseball team?
Absolutely

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

THExONE

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

trippigs

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Publius

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

sure wish they'd show that Cox blast that almost went to the parking lot

RazorWire™

Quote from: twinpigs on June 13, 2009, 03:48:12 pm
LSU guys watching us play....hope they root for us.
They're behind CSF dug-out. Bet they are saying yeah and they( Ark ) didn't even finish in the top half of the West of the SEC ...

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Publius

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

razorbackfan86

PorcineSublime

A little early to get too cocky. We still have to get 6 outs. But, I might agree that they may have been reading their own clippings.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

jdhogster

Quote from: Publius on June 13, 2009, 03:48:42 pm
The Hogs have had men on in every inning haven't they?

no they had a 1-2-3 inning a couple innings ago

PoconoHog

RD

olivebranchhog

Wow....Andy and ZC have to be the best 4-5 hitters in the tourney this year. They have been crazy good in the last 6 games....hell even as far back as the SEC tourney.

oldbear

I think there was one inning went went down 1-2-3. Other than that runners every inning.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Publius

razorbackfan86

Quote from: oldbear on June 13, 2009, 03:50:09 pm
I think there was one inning went went down 1-2-3. Other than that runners every inning.

Correct it was in the 7th

olivebranchhog

PoconoHog

The inning Hogs went down 1-2-3 they hit ball hard...had two line drive outs directly to the fielders

bigiron

This just in, the old scorekeeper heard Ventura talking trash and sent a pic of Nolan Ryan to his PDA.  Ventura pooped his pants and will not be able to continue.

jdhogster

how does bringing in your Closer in the 8th inning down 9-4 signal you think youg team still has a shot?

Clint Alan

RD

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

razorbackfan86