Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN on Tyler????

Started by PORKULATOR, October 14, 2012, 10:35:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Tyler put up outragous numbers for only playing a half plus one drive. However, I've not even heard mention of the game much less any props for TW.
Sick #'s  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

I did have some satellite signal loss during gameday final. So rewatching now
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HogFaninMemphis

........because we're now 3-4, we beat Kentucky, and no one cares about us anymore unless we beat South Carolina or LSU.....TW did play really well though. That was nice to see! Too bad our D had that letdown right before the delay.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

PennHOG

They mentioned him on the CBS College Football Final show.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Captain Hamerica

When Wilson does that to a team that isn't 1-6 ESPN will probably take notice.  Just my opinion.

Brand X Hog Fan

What was up with the long ball last night? Wind? Wet football? All of the above? Tyler is going to go far at the next level. He is a veritable surgeon with the intermediate pass. I sure hope he gets selected by a decent team that can use him immediately (Seattle, KC, NYJ.) Anywhere but Oakland. Please Lord, not Oakland!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

rzrbkred

Espn awarded him a helmet sticker

Captain Hamerica

PORKULATOR

Geno Smith's game against Marshall was talked about for a week or more and thatsbthe same thing as Uof A beating Kentuckey. Media whores.....

PORKULATOR

Quote from: rzrbkred on October 14, 2012, 10:43:54 am
Espn awarded him a helmet sticker
funny them giving him a hlmet sticker seeing as how he was mentioned in the prior 59 minutes of CFF.

bessiehog

Again...as much as I hate it...we are 3-4 and it was against an awful awful team.

Captain Hamerica

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 14, 2012, 10:46:57 am
Geno Smith's game against Marshall was talked about for a week or more and thatsbthe same thing as Uof A beating Kentuckey. Media whores.....

I understand where you're coming from with this.  Reverse the situations, and have the Hogs play Kentucky their first game and the same thing would have happened for Wilson.  Now that Arkansas is 3-4 & Kentucky is 1-6 it was never going to happen.

PORKULATOR

Just watched that 60th minute and no helmet sticker for Tyler. One even mention in the show.

PORKULATOR

jjdlc

Trust me, Tyler will get his due come draft time.  You can bet the scouts are taking notice how he's kept his head up and stepped forward as a leader during the down time.  That combined with his resilience and accuracy should translate to a good draft spot.  Unless of course ESPN decides to target him with a smear campaign like they did with Mallet

PORKULATOR

Quote from: jjdlc on October 14, 2012, 11:03:38 am
Trust me, Tyler will get his due come draft time.  You can bet the scouts are taking notice how he's kept his head up and stepped forward as a leader during the down time.  That combined with his resilience and accuracy should translate to a good draft spot.  Unless of course ESPN decides to target him with a smear campaign like they did with Mallet
Robert Kraft institued the smear on Mallet so the Patsies could take him later in the draft.

jjdlc

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 14, 2012, 11:23:50 am
Robert Kraft institued the smear on Mallet so the Patsies could take him later in the draft.

Nice theory, never thought of it like that.  I really think Mallet is right where he needs to be, learning from Brady and Bellichick.  Too many QBs get thrown out there their first year and struggle only to never recover.  This years crop seems to be an exception.  At any rate, I don't expect it to be much longer before we see Mallet on the field.