Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football TV schedule.

Started by Lanny, September 01, 2015, 02:28:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

September 01, 2015, 02:28:12 pm Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:53:00 am by Lanny
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

DeltaBoy

This needs a stickie.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

NuttinItUp

I tend to use the ESPN schedule page (link), just because it shows the rankings next to the team's names as well.

Justagp

therock1

Hey all,

I am watching in LA, going to stream on my WatchESPN app. However, app says 3:30. Does that mean it will still start at 12:30 my time or are they replaying it after the live version? Thanks in advance!

jgphillips3

collegestationhog

My Directv here is Texas is showing that sec network will show Alabama vs middle Tennessee state. Will there be any other way to watch the Hogs on Saturday?

racinghog

Quote from: collegestationhog on September 08, 2015, 09:26:12 pm
My Directv here is Texas is showing that sec network will show Alabama vs middle Tennessee state. Will there be any other way to watch the Hogs on Saturday?
If I read it right it is on the SEC alternate station, usually one click up or down

davglo35

If The Hogs and Toledo arent on live Saturday at 3 pm, there is a showing of the game on SEC network monday morning at 6:30 am. May have to watch it delayed but thats better than no chance to see the hogs. Set your dvr.

MemphisBossHog

collegestationhog

When will we find out the time slot of the Ark vs A&M game.

Doug

Just found out. Look for my post in MMQB
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

sickboy

Quote from: collegestationhog on September 14, 2015, 10:21:28 am
When will we find out the time slot of the Ark vs A&M game.

Bad news... we lose that game in OT

AirWarren

flagstaffhog

Used this link all season long. Appreciate the posting.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!