Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs. Houston at Verizon

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, October 03, 2011, 10:21:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Tickets went on sale this morning at Ticketmaster.com for the Friday, Nov. 18th game.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

kingofdequeen

kingofdequeen

i'll prolly scoot over across the river to catch that one.

kingofdequeen

HOLY SHASTA!!! the U finally found a scheduling win!

for those of you like me to only now realize this, that's the friday before Moo State.

WxHog

Too bad Tom Penders left Houston a couple of years ago. 

Houston was 12-18 last year, so hopefully we can get a W for a change in NLR. 

Jborohog09

I was planning on going to the MSU game the next day, might try to make it to this game too.  would be a fun weekend.

downsouthhawg72

The only section their letting me get is section 117 in the corner. Is there anyway to get court side seats are close to court side in the middle? Just asking
DownSouthHawg

kingofdequeen

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on October 03, 2011, 10:31:28 pm
The only section their letting me get is section 117 in the corner. Is there anyway to get court side seats are close to court side in the middle? Just asking

prolly thru the Razorback ticket office

hogfan98

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on October 03, 2011, 10:31:28 pm

That might be as good as you can do right now unless you want to wait and buy them second hand.  Season ticket holders got first dibs.  We had to turn in our order forms a good while back, so my guess is that anything closer as already been claimed.

labb

I got 4 tickets together in section 122. Chaps me to buy from ticketmaster. They take a $25 ticket and turn it into  a $34.50 ticket really quick. That is pretty close to 40% mark up. Anyway, I got the tickets.

kappa72202

If you are in Central Arkansas, go to the arena box office.  you will pay no service fees there.

labb

Thanks for the info..I'm in SouthWest Ark...Can't get there with out a special trip.

Smithian