Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time for Old Man Dyer To Pay!!!!

Started by ThrillaHog, October 02, 2011, 06:41:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: HoggieStyle on October 03, 2011, 11:55:05 am
Dear Mr. Highsmith, Mr. Franklin, Mr. Nelson, Mr. Thomas, Mr. Jones, Mr. Smith, et.al.,

Please abuse Mr. Dyer.

A lot.

That is all.

Sincerely,
H.Style
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

reddogjcss

Dang boys just hope we win & dominate not get anyone hurt on either side. Careful what you ask for God has ways thats not ours.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: beantownhog on October 03, 2011, 12:53:59 pm
I know that there have been several comments about Dyer's age--one of my buddies from Bama has even made comments about Dyer's age.  Didn't Dyer just graduate from high school two years ago? Was he really "older", or is it just a joke?  ???

No joke.  I believe he was almost 20 when he graduated hs.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

classof1989

I want to win bad for several reasons.  Payback for last year.  Gus, Dyer, and Fraiser, and the curse since 1995 (lost next SEC game following first SEC lost).  However, I don't want to fire Dyer up.  Let's not post stuff that can be used as bulletin board material.

yraciv

Quote from: reddogjcss on October 03, 2011, 01:29:44 pm
Dang boys just hope we win & dominate not get anyone hurt on either side. Careful what you ask for God has ways thats not ours.

God is on their side; I though we've established that by now.

AFWarrior83

Jerry Franklin is our hardest LB, hope he knocks Dyer into the stands!
Hogville member since 2005.

AFWarrior83

Quote from: yraciv on October 03, 2011, 06:52:38 pm
God boosters is are on their side; I though we've established that by now.

FIFY.
Hogville member since 2005.

ThrillaHog

Quote from: jamie72921 on October 02, 2011, 06:51:30 pm
Never understood why so many got upset about that. It was a 50 yard td, not a 2 yard td. Our d should have never allowed it. He limped all the way on top of it all.

We owe him though for his little comments about our program while he was a recruit.
I took it personal buddy. And before you say it I will openly admit i can't stand Gus and I really can't stand Dyer. Dyer was to scared to face us throughout the game, but came in at the end when we were already good and beat. Keep in mind he was "injured". I want his head to roll, literally...

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on October 03, 2011, 06:54:05 pm
Jerry Franklin is our hardest LB, hope he knocks Dyer into the stands!

Hard like marble, or hard like calculus, or what?

Mr. Hog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on October 03, 2011, 11:08:02 am
Don't come to me trying to defend Auburn in ANY manner, just because you have some kind of connections to Frazier or that nest of cheaters in Springdale.
Nest of cheaters in Springdale? Thats laughable and I bet you don't even know anyone that knows one of the folks you speak of and you form conclusions on what you read. Ignorance in my opinion.
Go Hogs Go!

jamie72921

Quote from: ThrillaHog on October 03, 2011, 07:56:36 pm
I took it personal buddy. And before you say it I will openly admit i can't stand Gus and I really can't stand Dyer. Dyer was to scared to face us throughout the game, but came in at the end when we were already good and beat. Keep in mind he was "injured". I want his head to roll, literally...

Drink much?

I guess you really got your feelings hurt this weekend by a & m?

I dislike Dyer also, but when I guy goes in from 50 on a run up the gut, it's nothing like the other team throwing a bomb when they are already up 40 on you.
Bless your heart

BAMAPERRY

idochog

He's a scumbag, I'm sure all he cares about are his stats and fat women
I love Jesus!

Hogdude72

October 05, 2011, 01:18:19 pm #63 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:20:05 pm by Hogdude72
Wait a minute is he supposed to give back all or part of the "bonus" he received for signing with the Whore Eagles?