Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Notice?

Started by Mike T., January 01, 2018, 12:57:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike T.

I just saw #18 for UCF gain a sack against Auburn and noticed that he doesn't have a left hand.Way to go kid!!

Nafunu32

I believe his twin brother plays CB for the Seahawks.

Shaquill and Shaquem Griffin

WOOPIGDOOIE

Kid is a beast. I believe he was AAC defensive player of the year last year

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Nafunu32 on January 01, 2018, 01:03:44 pm
I believe his twin brother plays CB for the Seahawks.

Shaquill and Shaquem Griffin
Does his brother have an extra hand?

Snout team

Quote from: theFlyingHog on January 01, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
Does his brother have an extra hand?

Cmon man.  Don't be that guy
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: #hammerdown on January 01, 2018, 01:29:16 pm
Cmon man.  Don't be that guy
Never heard about brothers having one and three testicles, respectively? My dad knew some when he was a kid

Hogarusa

Must be your first chance to watch undefeated UCF play this year as his story has been told more than Arkansas OL being the biggest OL in the country from previous 2 years.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Mike T. on January 01, 2018, 12:57:22 pm
I just saw #18 for UCF gain a sack against Auburn and noticed that he doesn't have a left hand.Way to go kid!!

The kid is a great player. There have been a lot of special segments on him. You can probably Google him to see them.

TeufelHog

It's amazing opponent players haven't found a way/practiced a way to intentionally "trap" his arm with the hand.  You trap that arm and he can't tackle anyone.  No way to grab/grasp the offensive ball carrier.

thebignasty

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 01, 2018, 01:37:07 pm
Must be your first chance to watch undefeated UCF play this year as his story has been told more than Arkansas OL being the biggest OL in the country from previous 2 years.

It is.

Gotta say, its more interesting that going on and on about being fat.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 01, 2018, 01:37:07 pm

Did you know that Ryan Mallett grew up a Razorbacks fan and used to help his parents park cars at their games?

sickboy

Well, I kinda feel like UCF got a raw deal. They probably wouldn't have beaten any of the four teams in the playoff, but they went 13-0 and beat an SEC west team that beat Alabama and barely lost to Clemson. They probably deserved a shot at those guys.

SooieGeneris

I noticed his left arm was much smaller than his right arm, never saw the hand. Good for him, he's a good player.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

AirWarren

Quote from: Mike T. on January 01, 2018, 12:57:22 pm

Yup. Did a big story on him earlier in the season.

Very inspiring.

DuffMcHog

I'd somehow not heard his story until I saw the game. Made my grandkids come in and watch some of his highlights and took opportunity to tell them about overcoming obstacles and not giving up due to circumstances. Neat story and I hope he does well in life.
Restore the Razorback Pride! WPS and GHG.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: DuffMcHog on January 02, 2018, 09:07:08 am
I'd somehow not heard his story until I saw the game. Made my grandkids come in and watch some of his highlights and took opportunity to tell them about overcoming obstacles and not giving up due to circumstances. Neat story and I hope he does well in life.
Its an obstacle that became a blessing. When hes in coverage he can make contact with receivers and cant be called for holding. Its a huge loop hole limited to only him! If that's not cool I don't know what is
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

mr_v8horsepower

I remember when a Razorback coach had two Dicks.

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: mr_v8horsepower on January 02, 2018, 10:23:32 am
I remember when a Razorback coach had two Dicks.

Had a couple of Nutts hanging around too.

sickboy

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 02, 2018, 10:26:06 am
Had a couple of Nutts hanging around too.

Twas a golden age for sarcasm here on Hogville.