Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, September 30, 2017, 10:40:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog N Bama

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 30, 2017, 01:54:36 pm
For God's sake fire that 800 lb offensive line coach before he even gets back to the locker room
Frank Broyles would have fired his butt personally

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

bondhue

That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

a0ashle

Carl Lazlo

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on September 30, 2017, 01:55:54 pm
As are a lot of the so called Hog Posters on this board.

Probably so but they have a right to not be happy.

Cmheinley

Defense doesn't look near as inept when they can get some pressure on the QB

rljjr

PonderinHog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on September 30, 2017, 01:56:57 pm
Probably so but they have a right to not be happy.

Not when the Hogs are ahead 42-24.  No second quarter collaps.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Dark Helmet Hog

elksnort

Don't you love Las Vegas. Arkansas - 17 and they win by 18

PLHawg

Allen won't make it out of the Bama
game alive.  I bet he's already dreading it.

wachhog

rljjr

OK, the critical question ... concessions. How did it go?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

apcapri

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on September 30, 2017, 02:00:25 pm
Not when the Hogs are ahead 42-24.  No second quarter collaps.

If that's what you take from it then that's great. We have a lot of glaring issues that can't be ignored. It's a product of poor coaching.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Swestwill66

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: bondhue on September 30, 2017, 01:56:35 pm
hidden camera catches hogville poster interaction during game.
https://imgur.com/gallery/LBQcfZv
Every time i thought it was over she just kept coming fir more
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: elksnort on September 30, 2017, 02:00:30 pm
Don't you love Las Vegas. Arkansas - 17 and they win by 18
Had the hogs and the over in a parlay.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

rljjr

Bubba's Bruisers

A win is a win, fellas.  I'll take it and live another day.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PorkRinds

Bacons Rebellion

It could have been better, it could have been worse.

At this point, you have to kind of think that for this season's goal, we're aiming for being bowl eligible by December and this was a step toward that. We need to take another step forward next week and then survive the Alabama game. After that we have some winnable games.

mckinneyhog5

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: bondhue on September 30, 2017, 01:56:35 pm
hidden camera catches hogville poster interaction during game.
https://imgur.com/gallery/LBQcfZv

She was doing it wrong.  Instead of going after the other female she should have been beating on her husband.  He's the one cheating.

Piggfoot

Quote from: rljjr on September 30, 2017, 02:02:10 pm
OK, the critical question ... concessions. How did it go?
Great Stadium was half full. NWA fans really turned out today. ;)
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

1highhog

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

phadedhawg

zuko

When will this stuff end, these phony games. Where is the glory in beating a team that you school pays (probably a million dollars)  to come to your stadium to lose. Then what about the other schools. What does a coach tell players that they are going to a slaughter, your slaughter and the school appreciates the fact that you are doing this so we can make a lot of money. C'mon, enough of this stuff and lets call it for what it is, a paid win and that's it.  So go ahead  if you want to stick your chest out like you just beat Green Bay or the Atlanta Falcons we know better and the real Arkansas will show up when you play in your conference.

theFlyingHog

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: zuko on September 30, 2017, 02:38:12 pm
When will this stuff end, these phony games. Where is the glory in beating a team that you school pays (probably a million dollars)  to come to your stadium to lose. Then what about the other schools. What does a coach tell players that they are going to a slaughter, your slaughter and the school appreciates the fact that you are doing this so we can make a lot of money. C'mon, enough of this stuff and lets call it for what it is, a paid win and that's it.  So go ahead  if you want to stick your chest out like you just beat Green Bay or the Atlanta Falcons we know better and the real Arkansas will show up when you play in your conference.

Because it's fun.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

hogcard1964

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 30, 2017, 01:41:42 pm
It's a good thing their Defense isn't very good,  or they would probably be making a game of this.

A & M will kick the snot out of SC, and so will the Hogs.  That's a 6 loss team. ...at least.

Ironhawg

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

TheRazorback500

I had to bury my mom today so I only got to see the first half. She was a life long Hog fan so I'll bet she was happy that we ended up with the win. We still have work to do on defense. Woo pig.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on September 30, 2017, 05:47:49 pm
I had to bury my mom today so I only got to see the first half. She was a life long Hog fan so I'll bet she was happy that we ended up with the win. We still have work to do on defense. Woo pig.
Sorry for your loss.  I hope she rests in heaven tonight.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

mountainhog

Sorry for your loss.  Prayers for you and your family.

hoglady

So sorry to hear. Prayers sent to you and your family.
One of the most difficult losses in life.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

panhandlepig

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. She will have good company up there. I'm thinking 50 yard line seats and the Hogs always win.