Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, September 30, 2017, 10:40:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rhames

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 30, 2017, 01:41:37 pm
If South Carolina goes out and handles A&M tonight, prepare yourselves and settle in for a losing season.

A&M wins by 10
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hoglady

The NM St. QB is actually probably better than many of the SEC QB's.
But our line play on both sides doesn't bode well for SEC play.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

LRHawg

PonderinHog

Tusks

reading the crawl, auburn on the hunt to fire their AD.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: HenduHog on September 30, 2017, 01:43:24 pm
Rushed more than 3 and we stopped them. Who'd a thunk?
It 24pts and 4th qtr to figure it out!!!!

98hogs

David†

Quote from: 98hogs on September 30, 2017, 01:47:34 pm
SEC announcer pushing Bielema propaganda

Trying to make us feel better or get him hired somewhere else?

Tusks

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: LumberBacks on September 30, 2017, 01:41:37 pm
There is no way that NMS players are more talented than Arkansas players across the board.  So if the NMS defense can create pressure on Allen, and the Arkansas defense can't put diddly pressure on their quarterback, then the problem has to be scheme AND coaching.  It's unexcusable.  Just plain unexcusable.
they cant get the pressure when they rush 3.  So the QB has all day to wait for a receiver to get open and it will happen.  Always does.  The secondary is atrocious so that is why Rhoads feels like he needs to leave 8 folks back in coverage and many times it doesnt matter. Someone breaks open.   Its talent and really speed.  Arkansas just doesnt have enough team speed.  NMSt has some speed.  They dont have the size, but they have speed.  Just watch Jaleel Scott blow by our defenders on his way to a 9 catch almost 200 yard day so far.

jgphillips3

a0ashle

HardCore

Quote from: 98hogs on September 30, 2017, 01:47:34 pm
SEC announcer pushing Bielema propaganda

Yeah.  Think the Admin hasn't pressed that agenda with commentators and the network late this week?  Jeff Long is such a Slimeball
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

rhames

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 30, 2017, 01:50:12 pm
I agree.  But if they don't, that would be a bad, bad sign.

Very true. I still think with a win next week could be hard to get to 6.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PorkRinds

Quote from: HardCore on September 30, 2017, 01:50:19 pm
Yeah.  Think the Admin hasn't pressed that agenda with commentators and the network late this week?  Jeff Long is such a Slimeball

Break out the tin foil.

Tusks

98hogs

Tusks

jgphillips3

Our kicker needed in game work without pressure.  What the hell was that?

Bacons Rebellion

Should have had Kelley in for that series.

I was thinking Clint Stoerner against ULM the entire possession.

Dark Helmet Hog

hawgdavis

Not even going to cover the spread in this one. We will be lucky to hold on

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hog N Bama

KA must have his mind on Krispy Kreme's cause it sure ain't on pass protection

98hogs

rhames

phadedhawg

I'd rather let the new kicker try a FG than get Allen murdered on 4th down in junk time. 

GunnerHawg70

Sooooo I blame that mess on poor play calling!!! Kick the FG and save your QB from getting shellacked!!!! Dumb dumb dumb

jgphillips3

MemphisBossHog

I can just see an SEC defensive coordinator watching game film of us now.  Just dial up pressure and get to AA.  He cannot handle it and the OLine cant block it.  That DC will be chuckling as he watches NMSt just shut down Arkansas 2 times from 3rd and 4 and 4th and 4. 

PorkRinds

That was on Cantrell. He let the guy run right by him. Looked like he should have at least chipped him to slow him down.

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

PonderinHog

ImHogginIt

For God's sake fire that 800 lb offensive line coach before he even gets back to the locker room

LRHawg

Couldn't tell if Cantrell was supposed to chip the end or not there, but probably should have

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Karma on September 30, 2017, 01:52:44 pm
Why not give the new FG a chance?

Because it will be way cool if his first field goal attempt ever will be from 49 yards, down by 2 against USCe with 3 seconds left on the clock.

98hogs

hawgdavis

PorkRinds

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 30, 2017, 01:54:36 pm
For God's sake fire that 800 lb offensive line coach before he even gets back to the locker room

Looked like a blown block by the TE.

Bacons Rebellion

Porkchop#1

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on September 30, 2017, 01:17:40 pm
the Steamboat package is neato for a while, but you have to keep the D honest and right now when Kelley is in there, EVERYBODY knows he is running it so just go right to him.  He needs to throw in a wrinkle like a dump pass or a handoff every now and then so people see that other things can happen.  Our offensive line is not good enough to simply tell the defense we are going to run it with a 6-7, 280 lb QB and there isnt a darned thing you can do to stop it.   Yes,  they can stop it. A sun belt team can stop it.
We need to use a play we had back in high school we called the draws play.  The QB took the snap, the RB would pretend to block, and the QB would grab the RB's belt and pulled his pants back enough to stick the football into his pants by his booty. 

The defense didn't know where the ball went plus it's hard to fumble.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 30, 2017, 01:54:31 pm
No confidence in our kicker, I guess.

Saw pretty good kicking in the Springdale vs Harber game last night. Both teams.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!