Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pick up game

Started by Hogball58, March 21, 2018, 01:01:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogball58

If the senior players were to play our future Hogs with Gafford, Hall ,Garland and Joe Henderson etc. Do you think our senior players could win. I think the guys we have coming in would  beat our senior class. Just because they are freshmen doesn't mean rebuilding. We are reloading. Go Hogs

Sho Nuff

Seniors would win that one 9 times out of 10.  Barford and Macon could dominate the backcourt while Thomas (assuming in this scenario he wasn't suspended) could help on Gafford.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: Hogball58 on March 21, 2018, 01:01:43 pm
If the senior players were to play our future Hogs with Gafford, Hall ,Garland and Joe Henderson etc. Do you think our senior players could win. I think the guys we have coming in would  beat our senior class. Just because they are freshmen doesn't mean rebuilding. We are reloading. Go Hogs
Which group is coached by Anderson?

Hogball58

It would be 2 on 5. Seems like every game this year we were playing 3 on 5 as far as offense goes

Pinto

Quote from: Sho Nuff on March 21, 2018, 01:11:08 pm
Seniors would win that one 9 times out of 10.  Barford and Macon could dominate the backcourt while Thomas (assuming in this scenario he wasn't suspended) could help on Gafford.

You obviously haven't watched some of the guys coming in

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Hogball58 on March 21, 2018, 02:13:47 pm
It would be 2 on 5. Seems like every game this year we were playing 3 on 5 as far as offense goes

I was just watching the footage of the Texas game back in the Day-Mayberry-Miller days.  When you watch that, it is blatantly obvious how much better the supporting cast was.  We had legitimate threats to score at all 5 positions, not just guys out there getting junk points and occasional rebounds.  Howell, Huery...those guys could play, and there were others. 

It really did reinforce what many said early on.  It was all predicated on scoring from Macon and Barford, and when teams realized that and clamped down on them and sent help....we had no answer. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Paul

Tick Hog

Quote from: Paul on March 24, 2018, 07:32:14 pm

Well he did say pick up game so everyone would fill right at home.

PS - SR team wins unfortunately

NinoHogUNIA

BIE