Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who didn't KNOW we would false start on 3rd and 3?

Started by taintlint, November 20, 2010, 07:15:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

taintlint

November 20, 2010, 07:15:07 pm Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:17:09 pm by taintlint
You knew it was about to happen. When you can count on it, it's to the point of stupid.

Beyond stupid. It has become as predictable as the smoke draw.

CDBHawg

The_Boot_stops_here

no doubt...I am a coach K fan but I dont understand how we cant get this corrected

taintlint

RAF

What's the point of this?  To make yourself feel "smarter"?  I really just wondering.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: dxf04 on November 20, 2010, 07:50:42 pm
What's the point of this?  To make yourself feel "smarter"?  I really just wondering.

he's just pointing out a reoccuring issue with the OL....a legit issue btw...whats the point of your post?....just wondering....oh, and FIRE WILLY

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: taintlint on November 20, 2010, 07:15:07 pm
You knew it was about to happen. When you can count on it, it's to the point of stupid.

Beyond stupid. It has become as predictable as the smoke draw.
Petrino keeps him starting...much like he did Green over Davis the first 4 or 5 games. Even head coaches can't see the forest for the trees on occasion. For any good Dominguez does us, he negates it by all his penalties.

Same for Green. At least Petrino finally realized what I knew last season - Davis should never give up a carry to Green.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.