Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We proved all we needed to prove this week

Started by The OTR, March 10, 2018, 08:33:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

If we had won and had to play tomorrow it would definitely have had a detrimental effect on the team and our ability to be fresh for next week. 

I was ready to throw the game next week to allow mike to get a jump on recruiting for next season but after watching us this week I think we should go ahead and see if we can win a couple of games in this tournament. 

Still think they should rename jump ball Joe's place but other than that I'm not unhappy with the way things went this week. 

hobhog

I just hope the players got to get ice cream after he game!

jchill

I heard Ted Drew's has the best ice cream in St. Louis.

cal34

Pitbull Joe's lol.  We had a good week,  glad we finally beat Florida.

hobhog

The OTR

Quote from: hobhog on March 10, 2018, 10:00:14 pm
Missin accomplished. Season complete.

Hob I was having a conversation about you with a couple of folks the other day.  They had a lot of bad things to say about you and were really running you down.  I defended you for a while but the more they talked the more I had to admit they made some good points and I finally just had to agree they were pretty much right about you. 

By the time we were finished they were defending you about the things I was saying about you. 

Circle of life I guess.

hobhog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on March 11, 2018, 11:32:01 am
Hob I was having a conversation about you with a couple of folks the other day.  They had a lot of bad things to say about you and were really running you down.  I defended you for a while but the more they talked the more I had to admit they made some good points and I finally just had to agree they were pretty much right about you. 

By the time we were finished they were defending you about the things I was saying about you. 

Circle of life I guess.

Good for you! Support groups are nice and glad you have one.

PonderinHog

hogsanity

Quote from: jchill on March 10, 2018, 09:50:22 pm
I heard Ted Drew's has the best ice cream in St. Louis.

Overrated, VERY overrated
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

The OTR

Quote from: hobhog on March 11, 2018, 12:24:44 pm
Good for you! Support groups are nice and glad you have one.

I don't know if I would classify lanny and pharmacist as a support group. 

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on March 11, 2018, 10:14:30 pm
I don't know if I would classify lanny and pharmacist as a support group. 

Three drunk dudes at hooters = a support group?
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

jchill

Quote from: hogsanity on March 11, 2018, 01:19:56 pm
Overrated, VERY overrated

Personally, I like The Fountains on Locust. It goes down well after eating BBQ at Pappy's.