Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well now

Started by labb, February 17, 2018, 06:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

our terrible rebounding team just out rebounded one of the best rebounding teams 45 to 33. That is hard to believe. And this terrible defensive team just held them to 23.5% from the three pt line. Guess it is another case of a team having a bad shooting game..We hammered a top 25 team, This just could be a trend. If someone had told me we would out rebound A and M by 12 I would have told them they were dreaming.

Dr. Starcs

It was a pleasant surprise. But in fairness, ags missed a lot of free throws and those are usually pretty easy rebounds for the defense.

Don't really care.  WPS

RazorSax

If fouls were called more evenly, we'd have been up 25 at half.

code red

We speed them up. A win is a win but would say we played great defense.  We played better.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

TushCrush

Mike is putting the pieces together. If we become a scoring team that plays good defense and rebounds we gonna be trouble for a lot of people.

PonderinHog

Our role players helped out today, big time.  Gabe, Darius, Dustin and CJ have really changed the demeanor of this team, lately.

Danny J

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 17, 2018, 06:27:44 pm
Our role players helped out today, big time.  Gabe, Darius, Dustin and CJ have really changed the demeanor of this team, lately.
On both ends

USChog

I also believe they shot so many free throws because the game plan was dont give Davis anything easy. Hammer him and make him earn it. We have enough bodies at the 4 spot to make him hurt, and guess what? It worked. Most won't believe there was any game plan, but either way we stomped the Aggies so it is a good day.

Rawker

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 17, 2018, 06:10:44 pm
It was a pleasant surprise. But in fairness, ags missed a lot of free throws and those are usually pretty easy rebounds for the defense.

Don't really care.  WPS

In fairness to whom?  To A######S who have to qualify every win, when every game of every sport is about one team not executing and the other team executing?  Jezuz.

hawg66

It also looked like Anderson would put Hall in whenever he rested Gafford. Hall didn't score much but he grabbed some boards.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Rawker on February 17, 2018, 06:52:05 pm
In fairness to whom?  To A######S who have to qualify every win, when every game of every sport is about one team not executing and the other team executing?  Jezuz.

Lighten up Francis. It was an impressive win.