Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 05:30:54 am

1-9

Started by Arazorbackguy1, November 23, 2017, 09:12:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

Record of OU's first two opponents.

Compare that to 6-10 for Arkansas' first two three opponents.  I give the Hogs the edge.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

BannerMountainMan

I don't care who has the edge, whoever makes plays wins!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dominicanhog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 23, 2017, 09:16:26 am
I don't care who has the edge, whoever makes plays wins!!

I think the team that plays with the most defensive intensity, wins the game...

Razorod

Anderson will need to figure out the best five guard rotation he can so that Barford, Macon and Beard have their legs in the second half of these games. Seems to me that we've struggled a bit in the 2nd half of games because we expend so much energy in the first half.

Starting Beard, Barford and Macon is fine, but he might need to start rotating Jones and Hall into the game a bit earlier. Rotating just before or coming out of the first media timeout rather than waiting until around the 14:00 minute mark might be helpful in conserving energy and ensuring that two of Macon, Barford and Beard are on the court at all times.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

The Hogfather

Don't just look at records.  That's too shallow.  Look at what teams make up those records.  Their 2 opponents have played very tough competition to open the year.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 23, 2017, 09:19:45 am
I think the team that plays with the most defensive intensity, wins the game...

Truth but still have got make plays when needed...both are necessary.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

labb

I have been told that Jones will go for 20+ in a game this year....This would be a good time for that to happen. You can bet OU will bring the heat on Macon and Barford..Time for someone else to step up...

HawgnCorona

I hope he does...in more than 1 game.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

k.c.hawg

Most sites have Oklahoma at -1.5 to -2.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

RaisinHog

Surely they will televise the game somewhere tom

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Danny J

HogFansReunited

Game is today at 4 central on ESPN 2.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hogmolar

I see this game being equivalent to a 7 & 10 sesd game in the tourney.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: hogmolar on November 23, 2017, 11:57:22 am
I see this game being equivalent to a 7 & 10 sesd game in the tourney.

I disagree, both teams are probably 5 seeds or better.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

checkraiser88

sigpooie

It's a trap, just like Tulsa back in 92, we barely won that one too. And it's the f. King OK pooners. We always have trouble with those dogs.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

HawgnCorona

ADavisTheGOAT

Chances are we'll lose this game. This team isn't ready quite yet.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HogFansReunited

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 23, 2017, 02:29:09 pm

I like it when you do this..... worked well in the first two games.

Member #3568

Fan701

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 23, 2017, 02:30:56 pm
I like it when you do this..... worked well in the first two games.
Careful!  I think it only works if we all play along as if we're not in on it.  So, you should have written, "Go, away troll!"  I hope you didn't destroy the mojo.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 23, 2017, 02:29:09 pm

Go ahead and step up and say we will get dominated against NC. You have a great streak going and all hog fans are counting on you.

Member #3568