Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on A-State Recruiting and 2015 Outlook

Started by Seminole Indian, February 25, 2015, 09:22:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

booogaga

So you are a Tenner fan who knows everything about crAp state and you post on a hog board.... Get a life
GO HOGS!

Seminole Indian

March 10, 2015, 10:55:05 am #51 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:06:01 am by Seminole Indian
Quote from: booogaga on March 10, 2015, 10:43:21 am
So you are a Tenner fan who knows everything about crAp state and you post on a hog board.... Get a life
I'm not a 'fan' of any school, and most of the fans in this state that i know appreciate the fact  know something about their program.

I enjoy talking to them about something they care about, and this site is my source for all things Razorback.

As soon as the weather improves I'll get back to 'my life', until then i'm stuck inside.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on March 10, 2015, 10:25:01 am
Does not bother me who beats them next year, but I do expect they will be one of the favorites to win the SBC, and should win 8 +/-1 games and go to a bowl game.

Why should i think otherwise?

Because you conveniently disappeared, and now are back. You'll conveniently disappear again, only to resurface again when it suits your point. If you are going on the past 20 years, I wouldn't hang my hat on ASU either, do the math, if you can.

Dropkick

Quote from: ricepig on March 10, 2015, 12:49:21 pm
Because you conveniently disappeared, and now are back. You'll conveniently disappear again, only to resurface again when it suits your point. If you are going on the past 20 years, I wouldn't hang my hat on ASU either, do the math, if you can.
ASU last 20 years, lol!

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on March 10, 2015, 12:49:21 pm
I have a degree in math so probably better at it than you are.

As I have said, my prediction for the change in fortune for A-State a few years ago was base on improvements in their recruiting compared to their peers nothing else, and you have spent the intervening years telling me that was not going to happen.

Never understood what made you think it was not going to happen, just that you did not.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on March 10, 2015, 01:00:12 pm

As I have said, my prediction for the change in fortune for A-State a few years ago was base on improvements in their recruiting compared to their peers nothing else, and you have spent the intervening years telling me that was not going to happen.

Never understood why you think it is not going to happen, just that you did not.

So, I need to do the math for you, I understand. Truthfully, I haven't paid any attention to your posts until the past couple of years, I have no idea what you said. I know 7-6 isn't any watershed in their conference, they compete for their level, nothing more, nothing less. Of course, that level is low.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on March 10, 2015, 01:08:05 pm
So, I need to do the math for you, I understand. Truthfully, I haven't paid any attention to your posts until the past couple of years, I have no idea what you said. I know 7-6 isn't any watershed in their conference, they compete for their level, nothing more, nothing less. Of course, that level is low.
Excuse me for accusing you then.

All I posted here a few years ago was that A-State had really up their recruiting and landed some recruits that i felt would change their program, and asked if anyone here had noticed. Not many had, and many said it was not the case.

I can't disagree with the last part of your post and am only predicting success for them against their peers, which are G5 programs, particularly those in the SBC.

Steef

Quote from: Seminole Indian on March 10, 2015, 01:00:12 pm

Never understood what made you think it was not going to happen, just that you did not.

When you post like this, you invite people to get mad and violate a rule or two.

Yes, I will delete name calling. But I will also delete trolling.

Locking this pointless thread.