Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 08:57:29 am

Lawyer for Mitch Mustain

Started by dbaileyway7, December 06, 2006, 08:08:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaileyway7

Rumor has it , and I won't give my sources, that Mitch had his lawyer on campus today, because he had ask for a release and the UofA would not release him. You can say what you want , but I believe this is true.
     This will play out to be true, and other players are wanting to transfer if Nutt stays.

bighogfan100

hogsta

Or the issue with his jersey, or his shoes, which are true, too.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

hogsta

The family well knows how to use the media to its advantage.

It will not play well for the U of A to keep it up.

WoooPigSooie

My hope is that UA would not release him because HN wont be there much longer.
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

dbaileyway7

I also heard today that Ala. is not interested in nutt, and that if NCS isn't,he sure won't want to stay here!

Hogforlife

TXrazorback

This upsets me as an Arkansas fan if it is true.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Michael Porkleone

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

WoooPigSooie

"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: dbaileyway7 on December 06, 2006, 08:08:46 pm
    Rumor has it , and I won't give my sources, that Mitch had his lawyer on campus today, because he had ask for a release and the UofA would not release him. You can say what you want , but I believe this is true.
     This will play out to be true, and other players are wanting to transfer if Nutt stays.

wow.... so since this is rumor number 2,014 regarding the football team it must be true
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Michael Porkleone

Porkerpower

Nutt has to know that all these guys have asked for or soon will, transfer sigs.  And he surely realizes if these guys DO transfer and he stays, he'll be forever hated and blamed for it.

So, he knows the clock has struck 12 and it's time to take his show to a different town.

So rejoice, the end is emanate my friends.

dbaileyway7

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on December 06, 2006, 08:17:51 pm

wow.... so since this is rumor number 2,014 regarding the football team it must be true

You can count on it!

barry150

Quote from: dbaileyway7 on December 06, 2006, 08:25:24 pm
Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on December 06, 2006, 08:17:51 pm

You can count on it!
And I can promise you it isn't true. 

GolfHawg

This is a new one....I haven't heard this yet, has anyone else? This is #8,897,987,097 post on this RUMOR.

cowboym

Quote from: Porkerpower on December 06, 2006, 08:21:40 pm
Nutt has to know that all these guys have asked for or soon will, transfer sigs.  And he surely realizes if these guys DO transfer and he stays, he'll be forever hated and blamed for it.

So, he knows the clock has struck 12 and it's time to take his show to a different town.

em·a·nate Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[em-uh-neyt] Pronunciation Key - , -nat·ed, -nat·ing.     
–verb (used without object) 1. to flow out, issue, or proceed, as from a source or origin; come forth; originate. 
–verb (used with object) 2. to send forth; emit. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1780–90; < L émānātus having flowed out (ptp. of émānāre), equiv. to é- Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[em-uh-nuh-tawr-ee, -tohr-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adjective

—Synonyms 1. arise, spring, flow. See emerge.

I think you meant imminent.
Cowboy M

TuckFexas

Quote from: cowboym on December 07, 2006, 11:41:00 am

em·a·nate Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[em-uh-neyt] Pronunciation Key - , -nat·ed, -nat·ing.     
–verb (used without object) 1. to flow out, issue, or proceed, as from a source or origin; come forth; originate. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1780–90; < L émānātus having flowed out (ptp. of émānāre), equiv. to é- Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[em-uh-nuh-tawr-ee, -tohr-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adjective

What is your badge #?
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

cowboym

Quote from: TuckFexas on December 07, 2006, 11:44:23 am
Quote from: cowboym on December 07, 2006, 11:41:00 am

What is your badge #?

Some pepl rilly due need hep wit thr grammr.  Its not hrd ifn use tri to chk sumthin now n thn.
Cowboy M

NuttinItUp

Quote from: cowboym on December 07, 2006, 12:29:10 pm

What is your badge #?

Some pepl rilly due need hep wit thr grammr.  Its not hrd ifn use tri to chk sumthin now n thn.
LOLZ