Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 03:51:04 am

#firechadmorris

Started by WichitaStateRazorback, December 05, 2017, 04:18:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WichitaStateRazorback

If he is our next coach we are screwed.

LawyerHog50

"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

Philip Seaton

TexasRazorback

PorkSoda

go ahead and pay his buyout now.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

LawyerHog50

Quote from: WichitaStateRazorback on December 05, 2017, 04:18:55 pm
Started same thread at exact same time, mods feel free to merge.
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

Tony Perkis

woodhog14

MAGA45

Good grief.  No way.  I swear our fanbase is going to look like the Tennessee garbage from last week.  What an embarrassment it will be on social media. 
Fake News

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

TexasRazorback

Quote from: WichitaStateRazorback on December 05, 2017, 04:18:55 pm

not as screwed or set back as we would have been if we hired Norvell

Porknoxville

SquidBilly

TDHawgs

Didn't you know Arkansas football has always been cursed... wouldn't expect any less.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hawginbigd1

Come on man let him lose a game first LOL

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Philip Seaton

Quote from: MAGA45 on December 05, 2017, 04:20:22 pm
Good grief.  No way.  I swear our fanbase is going to look like the Tennessee garbage from last week.  What an embarrassment it will be on social media. 

To whom? The National media? The same ones that said just two weeks ago that the best we can hope for is an occasional 8-win season at best. Those guys? Who cares!

antiono hogderas

Oliver

rljjr

I had an adult temper tantrum days ago when his name came up. Since then I took a nap, made a boom boom and did a little reading on him. It's gonna be ok.

HoggusMaximus

cosmodrum

Quote from: Philip Seaton on December 05, 2017, 04:21:52 pm
To whom? The National media? The same ones that said just two weeks ago that the best we can hope for is an occasional 8-win season at best. Those guys? Who cares!

Honestly. They think we are lucky to even have a coach or team at all in poor lil ol arkinsaw.
Go away, batin'

hehawg

Quote from: MAGA45 on December 05, 2017, 04:20:22 pm
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Le Hogtre

PorkSoda

#firechadmorrisandwhoeversideathiswas
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.