Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Critical First Three Years- Comparing Nutt, Petrino and Bielema

Started by EulessHog, September 13, 2015, 05:20:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EulessHog

I copied a razorjack12 post from Hogville comparing Nutt and Pertrino.  I'm adding Bielema.  I don't think the comparison will be favorable by the end of the year.  I think Bielema will end of somewhere between 2013 and 2014 records.

Petrino improved, Nutt got worse.  Looks like Bielema will trend downward as well.

*HDN

1998  9-3

1999 8-4

2000 6-6

Cum 23-13   63%

*BP

2008  5-7

2009  8-5

2010  10-3

Cum  23-15  60%

BB

2013  3-9

2014  7-6

2015 1-1

Cum ?
Go Hogs Go!

PonderinHog

bigbadhog

Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

DeltaBoy

Brent got a worse cubbard  Nutt walked into a Stacked Team. Bobby got a decent start .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

xxtomassxx1980

PorkSoda

Nutt was a cheerleader

Petrino of an offensive guru

Beilema is a CEO type.  he is going to live or die by his coordinators.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.