Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I can't for the life of me figure out why..

Started by DrJay2010, December 01, 2013, 09:07:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJay2010

so many on this board and others "hate On" Gus Malzahn (or know to some as "Mal-a-zahn.)
I will admit that I'm a Razorback fan from out-of-state and may not be privy to all the inside info )"dirt") on Gus.  Was he a gunman on the Grassy Knoll, a serial bank robber, a serial killer, or worse?

The man has done nothing but win and win immediately (as opposed to some other coaches we know of) no matter where he's been.  I'm convinced most of the "diviseness" some attribute to the Gus issue is pure jealousy.

Hogfan46

Quote from: DrJay2010 on December 01, 2013, 09:07:55 am
so many on this board and others "hate On" Gus Malzahn (or know to some as "Mal-a-zahn.)
I will admit that I'm a Razorback fan from out-of-state and may not be privy to all the inside info )"dirt") on Gus.  Was he a gunman on the Grassy Knoll, a serial bank robber, a serial killer, or worse?

The man has done nothing but win and win immediately (as opposed to some other coaches we know of) no matter where he's been.  I'm convinced most of the "diviseness" some attribute to the Gus issue is pure jealousy.

We need another thread on this why???