Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 02:37:01 pm

Pel = momentum killer

Started by pignparadise, February 18, 2009, 10:16:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pignparadise

Even though I watched the refs suck it up from Row B. Pel lost this game. 1. taking Clarke and washington out in the first half. 2. Keeping Stephen "I'm going to go to the hoop and lose the ball" Welsh in the game. I wish all the players would get their degree I just wish Stephen would graduate QUICKLY! 3. Great play by Pel at the end letting Sanchez take the crucial shot.
Did I say the Refs SUCK!

Fire your ass away!
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

TomasPistola

Is Stephen the same as Stefan? You know so much but don't know the players names?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

elksnort

Don't know about the refs. I was not WATCHING the game. I agree that Wsh. and Clark should have had more 1st half minutes.

Wahls

ZOMGS PELPHREY LOST THE GAME IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH POOR SHOOTING, BLOCKING OUT, MISSED FREE-THROWS, TALENT IN THE POST, AND DIDNT CHOOSE TO PASS THE BALL TO SANCHEZ. NEVERMIND THAT, IT IS PELPHREYS FAULT FIRE HIM!1!1!!!one!one!!one

Listen to yourself you idiot. You have a lead like that and no depth, you have to sit them, especially when you are notorious for fading in the second half.

Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

Jeephog

He really should have run a play for Rodney Clock or Carney Flortsam.

elksnort

Quote from: TomasPistola on February 18, 2009, 10:18:56 pm
Is Stephen the same as Stefan? You know so much but don't know the players names?
Goodness, it might have been a typo. Way to point out something with some substance.

pignparadise

Quote from: TomasPistola on February 18, 2009, 10:18:56 pm
Thomas I mean tomass, I wish Stefan would graduate too!
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: pignparadise on February 18, 2009, 10:16:20 pm
Even though I watched the refs suck it up from Row B. Pel lost this game. 1. taking Clarke and washington out in the first half. 2. Keeping Stephen "I'm going to go to the hoop and lose the ball" Welsh in the game. I wish all the players would get their degree I just wish Stephen would graduate QUICKLY! 3. Great play by Pel at the end letting Sanchez take the crucial shot.
Did I say the Refs SUCK!

Fire your ass away!

I would take a guess that many fans bitched because the coach left them in to long in the first half of the last game and they were gassed in the second only to lose. The coach adjusts to the 2nd half and now some fans are all over that move because he tried to rest some guys for the second half . Incredible.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TomasPistola

Quote from: elksnort on February 18, 2009, 10:22:10 pm
Goodness, it might have been a typo. Way to point out something with some substance.

I responded with as much substance as the original poster had.

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

ballhog™

We got hammered tonight on the blocks with a ton of no calls.  No excuse for losing but the refs sure as hell didn't help us with the kind of calls a team should expect to get at home, not made up calls but 50/50 calls that usually go the home team's way.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Hogman 24

No way Sanchez should have been in the game instead of Henry what was Pel thinking. For some reason I think Pel has a love fest for Sanchez.

swinesation

Quote from: Hogman 24 on February 18, 2009, 10:28:20 pm
No way Sanchez should have been in the game instead of Henry what was Pel thinking. For some reason I think Pel has a love fest for Sanchez.

Probably has to do with effort, attitude, work ethic, intelligence, etc. Stupid stuff like that.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogman 24 on February 18, 2009, 10:28:20 pm

Pel went to sanchez because he knew they would be going hard at everyone else.   If Sanchez makes that shot everyone is praising him for being smart enough to outfox LSU at the end

Remember the LSU game in baton Rouge a few years back when mccurdy missed 2 free throws to cost us the game.   a couple games before a 50 percent free throw shooter in Dontell Jefferson had blown a similar situation, so Heath went to the 86 percet McCurcy who missed those 2 and was almost never forgiven

Coaches sometimes outthink themselves.   but it showe a ton of thought to go inside with the best possible matchup you had.   its up to Sanchez to make the shot
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PennaHog

Quote from: Jeephog on February 18, 2009, 10:21:53 pm
He really should have run a play for Rodney Clock or Carney Flortsam.

no.....not them.....it should have went to Jesan Hinry.  I think he is back to 100% after his knee surgery.   ;)

WPS GHG

:razorback:
This comment is the absolute dumbest thing ever said on this board:

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 05, 2010, 01:03:52 am
I thought you were a military man? 
You would think, serving our great country, would have taught you some respect for authority.
Lando is a moderator.  Respect his authority.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: elksnort on February 18, 2009, 10:20:07 pm
Don't know about the refs. I was not WATCHING the game. I agree that Wsh. and Clark should have had more 1st half minutes.
Remember the other games where we had a first half lead and ran out of gas in the second half? Pel was trying to keep these guys fresh for the second half. That's what happens when you have no depth. It may not have worked, but surely you can see why he tried it.
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol