Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP* suggestions for firenutt website ?HELP

Started by fatherof2boys, November 01, 2007, 10:38:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fatherof2boys

November 01, 2007, 10:38:29 am Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:06:00 am by fatherof2boys
Admins, if this is not appropriate I understand, remove it.
But The page i have set up is only the facts and i am trying to gather more facts that i have left out that show the FACTS up on the hill. It is not bashing or trying to post false info or rumors. So if this doesnt violate any rules, if you could leave it up, the good folks of hogville always know whats missing. This site hasnt been updated since last year so bear with me. But there is going to be info about the email, jersey gate, planes,banners, and anything else I get suggestions on that re FACTS.

Please only post facts about the admin so I can post there. i dont want any slander so this might be allowed to be keep up on the board.
the site is up at
www  firenutt   dot   com

OnYourToes

Gotta have a page of funny, unphotoshopped, Nutt pics.  :D
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

fatherof2boys

fatherof2boys

come on guys, you guys that want him gone. post some things

fatherof2boys

I guess some dont want him gone that bad as they say

OnYourToes

Who's the guy with a sig line of allof Nutts "accomplishments"?
Overall record. . .
SEC record. . .
on and on. . .
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Chad In Real Life

Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

nychog

Quote from: fatherof2boys on November 01, 2007, 10:42:21 am
great idea
along with classic quotes

Thought you said it wasn't to bash and would only contain facts???

fatherof2boys

quotes about him saying things is FACTS. it came out of HIS mouth.

DukeOfPork

Well, you need to link up with this blog and perhaps ask to use some excerpts for your website:

http://realhognews.blogspot.com/

As for the quotes page, I absolutely love the idea of having it on a permanent website for future reference.  We need to have direct quotes word-for-word and perhaps a one line description of the context.

I'll think of some and post them when I get the direct quotes.

You also need to include Lady Di in this.

The Great Hambino

worst website design ever.  want me to fix it?

fatherof2boys

its a free website template, I dont have a lot of time to work on it. I am obviously not in the website design business, there is a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed and worked on. I am not opposed to some help. I try to add and work on it when time permits. They had a templete to pick and i did. Its the content not the site. LOL

safe to say one of my future endevors isnt web site design!!!!

Merle Hawggard

Quote from: sggrant323 on November 01, 2007, 12:29:31 pm
worst website design ever.  want me to fix it?

please help him with it as it is terrible and i'd like to see it succeed.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"If I tell you a rooster can pull a freight train....hook his a$$ up!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Terry Whitlock