Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 05:39:36 am

;D

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, October 14, 2007, 12:11:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Hawgndaaz

RhodeHog

I'm right with ya now Nothshavin.  I don't care what it takes to get that moron gone!

dakpowers

AFBack

BigArkyintheRock

LOL!!

I hope you have kept the razor clean. You may finally be able to shave soon!!

Please, PTB, FIRE NUTT so notshavin can shave!!

:)

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Razorback Jedi

someone's a happy hog fan after the loss....

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Chad In Real Life

Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

wooo

The Pulse

loosing is winning....down is up....backwards is forwards

PorkBrainz

wow, that was an interesting read. I heard every word!!!!  8)
DUMP THE DORK!!!!!!!!!   >:(    
Go Hogs!

Scott E.

badbrad

;D!!!!!!!!!! :razorback:

Rooka

So NotShavin you gonna have a poll on what to change you name too? because it shouldnt be long now! WOO!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

nahnahrenee

:razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback:

JEM

Hogs4Ever

Start shopping for shaving blades!  Wahooooo!!!

Obi-Hawg Kenobi

:D  NotShavin.........U crack me up, compadre!!!  LOL!!!!!!
TRUST IN THE FORCE!!!  LET IT FLOW ALL THROUGHOUT YOU!!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

:D

What a great weekend!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

TR1

RazorWire™

hirebutchdavis

Its sad when we have to pull for 0-6 in the SEC for Nutt to be gone.  However, if that's what it takes.  I am of the mind set WHATEVER IT TAKES.

hawkhog

The Great Hambino

Can we get some picture updates of the beard?

MsNuttsandBolts

:P

The very thought of him leaving, gets me all hot and bothered.
MsNuttsandBolts   :@)

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci