Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 05:31:01 pm

LETS DIVIDE THE STATE SOME MORE

Started by the donger, April 20, 2007, 03:57:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

the donger

WHAT THE HELL, I
SAY PLAY ALL THE GAMES IN RUSSELVILLE.
BY THE WAY, HDN AND CO. SUCKS AND IF YOU GO TO THE TROY GAME YOU ARE A SUPPORTER OF A TOTAL CLUSTER. REALITY SUCKS FOR SOME OF YOU. STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.
ALSO,THROW OUT THE TEXT MESSAGING TO DB AND THINK ABOUT THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION WITH RECRUITS. HE IS NOT DOING WHAT A REAL COACH DOES.
10-4 MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU END THE SEASON  LIKE THEY(HDN) DID.

HOUSTON, I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS.  I KNOW A PERSON CANT BE AS DUMB AS YOU ARE ACTING. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO OUR STATE? PLEASE GO TO A PHYSCOLOGIST AND GET SOME HELP. YOU ARE EMBARRISING YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY.
BACK TO THE TOPIC, WE CAN PLAY 2-3 GAMES A YEAR IN EL DORADO. SCREW THE U OF A AT FAYETTEVILLE. YES, I SAID FAYETTEVILLE.

towneofbeverlyhills

DSMSHog

An old hog fanatic

Hey, if you are going to live in Russellville at least learn how to spell it.
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

Hogphilia

Quote from: mid-georgia-hogfan on April 20, 2007, 05:59:18 am
Hey, if you are going to live in Russellville at least learn how to spell it.

Don't dismiss his point or his frustration with Liar Nutt (which many of us share) just because he spelled Russellville wrong...Who cares how to spell russellville?  I don't...It is insignificant....What is significant on here are people who will come to the defense of an OBVIOUSLY corrupt Head Coach and staff who care nothing about the state, the athletes, the fans, the tradition....They only care about protecting themselves...Self-promoting liars.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.