Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 05:58:44 pm

a sickening thought..........

Started by razorback4ever, February 20, 2007, 03:30:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback4ever

I have stated before on this board that I feel Nutt has crossed the line with his actions/inactions over the last year and a half, both ethically, and legally.
It would be the ultimate revenge by the ole' Nuttster to leave us with an investigation of his actions by the NCAA on his way out the door. The timing couldn't be better. Investigations usually take place well after the "crime" was committed. Nutt could use this year to search for another job to jump to, which I believe is being strongly suggested to him behind the scenes. With the cream puff schedule next year and his back to the wall, I believe he will effectively use the "us against them" card to motivate his team to a successful season this year, with feelers out through his agent looking for someone to take him.

New HC comes in, and BAM, he has to shovel Nutt's "dump" in front of the Broyles Complex for a few years. I could see him doing it to all of us "haters". After all, he really loves that helmet, and it was us Haters that ruined everything by turning people against him.

Could ya see it happening?

Wouldn't that be a kick in the shorts.

LordStanleysHog

Did you know that Aliens built the pyramids too?