Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Most Hated Team?

Started by Peter Porker, January 13, 2018, 04:23:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team do you hate the most and why?

Alabama (11 straight victories vs Arkansas)
LSU (drunk Cajuns are the worst)
Auburn (cheaters gone cheat)
Texas (spit)
Notre Dame (always preseason Top 25)

ChicoHog

If you add teams outside the SEC then for me it's

USC
Oregon
Miami
FSU
Ohio St (mostly because of Urban Liar)

RazorNick

At 50 years of age, it has to be Texas, after that, I really , really hate Michigan

Torqued pork

January 13, 2018, 09:28:57 pm #52 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:56:10 pm by Torqued pork
Bama.

I'm wondering just how long their winning streak against the Hogs will need to be for everyone to feel the same. I swear I think some idiots on here wear hounds tooth underwear with an emphasis on "idiots".

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: Torqued pork on January 13, 2018, 09:28:57 pm
Bama.

I'm wondering just how long their winning streak against the Hogs will need to be for everyone to feel the same. I swear I think some idiots on here wear hounds tooth underwear.

I don't hate a team just because they're better than us. I hate a team because they get things handed to them and excuses made for every mistake they make. For arrogant fans that look down on us ignorant southerners. That's why Ohio State is the obvious choice.

Lao Tsuie

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

bphi11ips

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 13, 2018, 08:48:28 pm
If you add teams outside the SEC then for me it's

USC
Oregon
Miami
FSU
Ohio St (mostly because of Urban Liar)

You stole my teams.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Tusker4life

Alabama, partially since my grandmother was one of the Bryant's from Fordyce, and because I hate Saban.
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

Hogarusa

Whoever is playing arkansas.

Why the hate for teams in the midwest that rarely play arkansas?
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Torqued pork

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 13, 2018, 09:55:22 pm

It's a southern thang.  You know that.

Oliver

I just hope one day non-Razorbacks message boards will have similar pools that include us amongst those teams.  That's when I will be in my sports heaven.

Tigaman

Notre Dame. They are big media darlings and get special rules and privileges just based off who they are and despite having done nothing in my lifetime.

Flrazrback

Anybody playing the Razorbacks on a given Saturday first and foremost. Bama because I hear about them every dang day here in NW Florida. Auburn because their fans are rude and crude.

liljo

Texas. If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.

Missouri. It's personal.

Norte Dame. They could finish 6-6 and still be preseason top 10 following season. If they then beat Sisters of the Poor, Slipery Rock, and Indiana Technical for a 3-0 start, they'd be ranked in the top 4.

Ohio State and Michigan. If only they could open the season against each other and both lose.

Much respect for 'Bama, but absolutely NONE for Auburn. Auburn wants Texas spot on my list but they aren't even close to being that worth it. We gonna put some knots on their heads soon enough.

LSU? I absolutely want to beat em in football, but I've had some great times with Cajun folk, drinking or not. Still: Whooo Pig Souieeee! Say man what'chu got on da grill?

Mississippi. Ole Miss. now there's a team that's easy to hate. Most obnoxious single fan I ever met was an Ole Miss fan. Parking lot. After a game in Jackson MS back in the day. Greg Thomas was our QB and Freddie Childress was flattening folks up front. Worked em, and pretty boy reb fan tried to act all tough outside stadium. Found out he wasn't so brave. Ole Miss. Mississippi. Yeah, that's a team that's easy to hate. (mic drop)
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

Muleriderhog

Bama because I'm tired of losing to them every year and I wasn't just a little kid when we were in the SWC days so I never developed the strong gate for Texas. A close second to bama is definitely Auburn though.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: flagstaffhog on January 13, 2018, 05:47:07 pm
The poll should have allowed for two votes. I despise  notre lame almost as much as I hate texASS (spit)!

Go HOGS Go!

this. i have a list and it has an order. there should be multiple choices
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

jkelly107

1. Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. Ohio State
4. tie T a&m / MO

HardCore

Quote from: Tigaman on January 13, 2018, 10:29:47 pm
Notre Dame. They are big media darlings and get special rules and privileges just based off who they are and despite having done nothing in my lifetime.

Notre Dame, then Texas.  NCAA should never let networks carry coverage for only one team. 
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

snoblind

I'm one of the old folks so I certainly understand Texas, but surprised no one has mentioned Baylor.  My dad always hated Baylor more than Texas. Baylor always played dirty.

BroyledNutts

Ohio State.

Nothing else comes close.

Hopeful Hog

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: 247Hog on January 13, 2018, 07:58:32 pm
I'm neutral about Notre Dame but majority seem to hate them. Honest question, what is the beef with them every has?

It's probably the fact that they are allowed to do anything they want.  They should be forced into a conference in football. I believe they are in a conference in basketball. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

rzrbk4life

Auburn. No explanation needed
Let's call those hogs!!!!

rtr

Right now it is the Aggies, we desperately need to beat them.  We owe Auburn too. Alabama is the evil empire.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

LRRandy

Xichigan, Alabama, Notre Dame
This is fun, isn't it.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 13, 2018, 04:23:23 pm
Which team and why?

No Frito pie.

Write in votes accepted too I suppose.

Texas forever !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RockyMtnHog

Any team that wears a shade of orange.  Texas is #1 and Tennessee is #2.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Bacons Rebellion

January 14, 2018, 02:43:01 pm #77 Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 06:10:34 am by Bacons Rebellion
Ohio State.

Ever since THE Ohio  State University officially begged to not punish their players for cheating until next year when they would all be professionals. That one act disgraced Ohio State University forever. They are a disgrace to academia, to athletics, to competition, to morals, to ethics. Texas (spit). Ohio State (defecation).

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on January 14, 2018, 02:43:01 pm
Ohio State.

Ever since THE Ohio  State University officially begged to not punish their players for cheating until next year when they would all be professionals. They one act disgraced Ohio State University forever. They are a disgrace to academia, to athletics, to competition, to morals, to ethics. Texas (spit). Ohio State (defecation).

So Auburn doesn't make your list? 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

LRRandy

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on January 14, 2018, 02:43:01 pm
Ohio State.

Ever since THE Ohio  State University officially begged to not punish their players for cheating until next year when they would all be professionals. They one act disgraced Ohio State University forever. They are a disgrace to academia, to athletics, to competition, to morals, to ethics. Texas (spit). Ohio State (defecation).
might want to get your facts straight.
This is fun, isn't it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: LRRandy on January 14, 2018, 02:50:28 pm
might want to get your facts straight.

LOL. Facts! Good one. 

Tosu sucks.  That's a fact.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

gawntrail

Norte Dame.  Hands down.

Any Big 10 softy being promoted as the next giant killer.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 13, 2018, 09:55:22 pm

Does the word OVERRATED make it clear?

Hog N Bama

Alabama. Arrogant, obnoxious, ignorant, redneck trash fans.

AlmaHog2011

OU and it's not close. I live on the border and have many friends that are Blow U fans. They are also the most ignorant of all. If you ever lived among them you would know. Most of them couldn't name 3 players on their team.

It's OU!  I actually cheer like crazy for Texas when they play.

LRRandy

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 14, 2018, 02:52:36 pm
LOL. Facts! Good one. 

Tosu sucks.  That's a fact.
you would trade yearly results in a heartbeat. And you know it. That's not sucking.
This is fun, isn't it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: LRRandy on January 14, 2018, 03:45:59 pm
you would trade yearly results in a heartbeat. And you know it. That's not sucking.

Sure, but that's not what we mean.  And you know it. 

Well, up until the last couple years, I would have traded your yearly schedule in a heartbeat.

LRRandy

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 14, 2018, 03:52:30 pm
Sure, but that's not what we mean.  And you know it. 

Well, up until the last couple years, I would have traded your yearly schedule in a heartbeat.
we have had this conversation before. I know what you mean. Just poking back.
This is fun, isn't it.

Bubba's Bruisers

My other most hated team is the Steelers.  So tosu missing the PO and the Steelers being dismissed from the PO early makes for a great year. 

If only UA could have been relevant (such a rarity), Then it would have been a fantastic year.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: LRRandy on January 14, 2018, 03:55:24 pm
we have had this conversation before. I know what you mean. Just poking back.

Oh I know.  You're one of the better non UA fans on the board.  Pretty impressive considering you're a tosu fan.  I throw up a little in my mouth any time I even type "tosu".

HoggyCat

ASUj. If you don't live amongst them, you wouldn't understand.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

jcbville

Tenn

So pretty much best post season ever for me this year

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

JS22

JS22

Texas, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, LSU and BAMA.

ChicoHog

Quote from: liljo on January 13, 2018, 10:57:10 pm
Texas. If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.

Missouri. It's personal.

Norte Dame. They could finish 6-6 and still be preseason top 10 following season. If they then beat Sisters of the Poor, Slipery Rock, and Indiana Technical for a 3-0 start, they'd be ranked in the top 4.

Ohio State and Michigan. If only they could open the season against each other and both lose.

Much respect for 'Bama, but absolutely NONE for Auburn. Auburn wants Texas spot on my list but they aren't even close to being that worth it. We gonna put some knots on their heads soon enough.

LSU? I absolutely want to beat em in football, but I've had some great times with Cajun folk, drinking or not. Still: Whooo Pig Souieeee! Say man what'chu got on da grill?

Mississippi. Ole Miss. now there's a team that's easy to hate. Most obnoxious single fan I ever met was an Ole Miss fan. Parking lot. After a game in Jackson MS back in the day. Greg Thomas was our QB and Freddie Childress was flattening folks up front. Worked em, and pretty boy reb fan tried to act all tough outside stadium. Found out he wasn't so brave. Ole Miss. Mississippi. Yeah, that's a team that's easy to hate. (mic drop)
2016 ND was 4-8 and not ranked to open 2018 season.  Also rankings mean absolutely nothing as the Committee rankings are the only ones that count. Pre-season polls are a joke and don't matter.   And ND never plays FCS schools so your statement makes no sense.  If you dislike them I understand that but don't criticize their schedule as it's usually one of the toughest in the country.  No FCS schools and maybe one or two Group of Five schools (always Navy). 

ChicoHog

Quote from: snoblind on January 13, 2018, 11:32:40 pm
I'm one of the old folks so I certainly understand Texas, but surprised no one has mentioned Baylor.  My dad always hated Baylor more than Texas. Baylor always played dirty.
They were on my list when Briles was there.  I like Matt Rhule so I can tolerate them now. 

LRRandy

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 14, 2018, 04:00:17 pm
Oh I know.  You're one of the better non UA fans on the board.  Pretty impressive considering you're a tosu fan.  I throw up a little in my mouth any time I even type "tosu".
lol. I feel that way about a few schools as well.
This is fun, isn't it.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: snoblind on January 13, 2018, 11:32:40 pm

They were always the dirtiest team in the SWC, especially when St. Grant Teaff was HC. I used to hear all the hype from Baylor grads up here and had 4 first cousins who graduated from there.

A lot of holier than thou crap about what "great warriors for Jesus" they were, even as a lineman was racking up Steve Little with his leg still up in the air on a kickoff after jumping offsides deliberately. Most upset I ever saw Frank Broyles.

I went to a game at LR against them in '81 or '82. They had artificial noise makers in the stands at a road game. That took a lot of gall. Still, I don't respect them enough to hate them. We haven't played them since '91 and it's hard to hate a rinky-dink program which is what they've become.

For me, any team wearing orange is hard to stomach, college or pro except when the U played OU. The FL gayturds were high on my list until recent years, mainly due to Steve Superior, then Suburban Crier and Mr. Hype himself, Tebow.

That has faded as they have become just another program and another first cousin of mine who was always talking trash about them on facebook passed away 3-4 years ago.
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?