Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC-W Recruiting Updates

Started by jbcarol, June 10, 2012, 07:36:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Carvell_AJC/status/739277994150232064

QuoteAustin Troxell, a four-star offensive tackle from Madison (Ala.) Academy, visited Auburn on Saturday for Big Cat Weekend and the Tigers' position with him didn't change much.

"I wouldn't say it's different. It's still 50-50 right now," Troxell told SEC Country. "I love both schools. I'm still really torn on the decision. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I really like both places, so it's just going to be whatever fits me best."

6-foot-7, 330-pounder [plans to make] a commitment before his senior season starts, and he's still not any closer to making a decision.

Auburn didn't pressure Troxell for a commitment Saturday. But when he did talk to Tigers coach Gus Malzahn, the message was clear.

"Every time I see (Malzahn), he's constantly reminding me of the need for tackles," Troxell said. "I got to see another side of all of the coaches. It wasn't stressful today."

The Under Armour All-American did have one serious conversation with Malzahn that could potentially affect his recruitment.

There's no secret that Malzahn is on the hot seat this season.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Carvell_AJC/status/742467946551910400

QuoteFormer Baylor commitment Hezekiah Jones has re-opened his recruitment and is zeroing in on three SEC schools...

Jones is considering attending Auburn, Alabama and Texas A&M among five schools in his top group.

The 6-foot, 193-pound speedster is already set to attend the 2017 Under Armour All-American Game and is the 17th best wide receiver in the country and 17th best prospect in the state of Texas.

247Sports currently projects Jones to attend Texas A&M.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Campus Insiders ‏@CampusInsiders 17h17 hours ago

4⭐️ WR Hezekiah Jones (@_hezekiahh) has revealed his top 8 schools.

https://twitter.com/_hezekiahh/status/743856405413666819

jbcarol

Richard Davenport Retweeted
Henri Murphy ‏@_hendog10 2h2 hours ago

Blessed to say I have committed to Virginia Tech! 🦃 #STATEMENT17

https://twitter.com/ECCCPresident/status/740558075157962753

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Carvell_AJC/status/750048639003787265

QuoteHezekiah Jones, a 4-star wide receiver out of Stafford, Texas announced his top five schools. Texas A&M, Alabama and Auburn all made the cut for the 2017 product, as did Houston and Notre Dame.

jbcarol

jbcarol