Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Game Officially Closed to Public

Started by Michael_E_Davis, April 27, 2017, 09:57:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 28, 2017, 12:10:33 pm
meh. no worries. our half built stadium on tv, or a showcase of our indoor digs for the recruits to see. wont hurt, could help in recruiting.

Completely agreed
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

hogsanity

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 28, 2017, 01:37:42 pm
Or until Jim Cantore shows up in his rainsuit.

If he ever shows up in my town I AM OUTTA THERE!!!!
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: hogsanity on April 28, 2017, 03:01:21 pm
If he ever shows up in my town I AM OUTTA THERE!!!!

In 2010 the Mississippi River flooded at Memphis to the point that large stretches of Riverside Ave. were under water.  In anticipation of this happening, Weather Channel sent Cantore to do on-the-spot reporting.  He and his crew set up right outside my office window at the time.  He was there for 3 days.  Short guy; all steroided up though.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 28, 2017, 03:12:14 pm
In 2010 the Mississippi River flooded at Memphis to the point that large stretches of Riverside Ave. were under water.  In anticipation of this happening, Weather Channel sent Cantore to do on-the-spot reporting.  He and his crew set up right outside my office window at the time.  He was there for 3 days.  Short guy; all steroided up though.

I bet you ran down and showed him the way to Beale St.....

hogsanity

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 28, 2017, 03:12:14 pm

My wife said she just saw a Weather Channel in Ft Smith, I'll see you guys on some high ground.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ricepig

Quote from: hogsanity on April 28, 2017, 04:32:39 pm
My wife said she just saw a Weather Channel in Ft Smith, I'll see you guys on some high ground.

Mike Seidel was live in Fayetteville earlier today.

Birminghog

I'll bet the weather will be better in Little Rock.  ;)

You're welcome.

ricepig

Quote from: Birminghog on April 28, 2017, 05:35:11 pm
I'll bet the weather will be better in Little Rock.  ;)

You're welcome.

It's even going to be better in Lake Village.....

Good idea to cancel, likely the only choice.  Hope they try their best to assure that it is on TV. 

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Storms are getting violent here in Fayetteville.

Stay safe everybody.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

FANONTHEHILL

April 29, 2017, 04:31:52 pm #64 Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:12:34 pm by FANONTHEHILL
I would have loved to be in the stadium, but this was definitely the right call.  It was a monsoon outside the entire practice.  A good end to a good Spring.  Word after practice was Rawleigh is fine.  He was asking to be left alone so he could get up and walk off.  With his history they were taking no chances.  Here's a shot of me and my son afterwords.  Looking forward to seeing Hog drill film from period #2.  He had a good rep. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

thebignasty

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 29, 2017, 02:40:16 pm
Doesn't Jeff have something better to do than stand out in the rain with his Super 8 camcorder?

This is why we aren't SEC elite

bennyl08

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on April 29, 2017, 04:31:52 pm
I would have loved to be in the stadium, but this was definitely the right call.  It was a monsoon outside the entire practice.  A good end to a good Spring.  Word after practice was Rawleigh is fine.  He was asking to be left alone so he could get up and walk off.  With his history they were taking no chances.  Here's a shot of me and my son afterwords.  Looking forward to seeing Hig drill film from period #2.  He had a good rep.

No family resemblance, whatsoever. /s
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

factchecker

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on April 29, 2017, 04:31:52 pm
I would have loved to be in the stadium, but this was definitely the right call.  It was a monsoon outside the entire practice.  A good end to a good Spring.  Word after practice was Rawleigh is fine.  He was asking to be left alone so he could get up and walk off.  With his history they were taking no chances.  Here's a shot of me and my son afterwords.  Looking forward to seeing Hig drill film from period #2.  He had a good rep.

Cooper did a damn good job during the Hog drill.  Great pad level and lifted his man.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS