Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simple Fix

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, October 08, 2017, 03:52:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

There a several ideas about how to fix the program floating around hogville. Hire *insert coaches name*, replace *insert position coaches name*, clean house, etc.
You could fire the entire staff and it would only be restarting the same cycle. The problem is at the top (AD). Replace Jeff Long with an Arkansan or someone with Arkansas ties. Someone who understands the program, someone who understand the state and the difficulty recruiting to it. Next hire a coach with arkansas ties or someone who has shown a respect for our program.

In order for razorback football to excel, it needs to be managed by people who eat, drink, and sleep Arkansas
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boardon Hamsay

GOBN to No GOBN and we're now due to swing back to the GOBN. When in doubt, go back to what you know most. In before "Hire Butch Davis....."
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

RME

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on October 08, 2017, 03:55:35 pm
GOBN to No GOBN and we're now due to swing back to the GOBN.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Don't the Allen boys play simply because of the GOBN?
But now we actually want to keep the GOBN in place?

My head's exploding.

rhames

I just don't see how Bobby Allen will ever get rid of Jeff Long or Bret.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

solitons

it really depends, HDN won big here and at Ole miss in his first years,

I am not saying to hire HDN, if HDN can do magic here and there, there are somebody can do that too

solitons

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on October 08, 2017, 03:55:35 pm
GOBN to No GOBN and we're now due to swing back to the GOBN. When in doubt, go back to what you know most. In before "Hire Butch Davis....."
Thats really what you took from what I said?
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.