Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This evening's buck pics

Started by 195bc, July 22, 2013, 10:04:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

195bc

They are developing nicely. Very nice considering they still have 4 to 6 weeks of growing time left.

howie76

Very nice pics...that will get a mans heart rate up..what area is this

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

195bc

Quote from: howie76 on July 22, 2013, 10:59:21 pm
Very nice pics...that will get a mans heart rate up..what area is this
Near Oklahoma City

CPO Hog

I live near OKC, Washington area.

You're invited to my next fish fry ;)

micali

GPS coordinates would be nice.   ;)

deshahawg

Nice pics....I'm living in Stillwater right now on a job. I need to find out where you live man!

195bc

Latest update on one of the bucks in this thread. I apologize the pics are bad. There were taken by my iPhone off video played on my computer monitor.

This is the largest buck in the first three pics of the first post. He's turned into a very nice 8-pt.

Then I haven't shown a pic of this one yet. A nice 10-pt. He came on very late, and as a result, I never expected him to get this big. But he also didn't lose his antlers last year until April, so I started growing later than the other bucks.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Hudge

Nice bucks! One thing I miss about the lower 48 is deer hunting! Went caribou hunting 2 weeks ago, and my hunt lasted just a few minutes.  Only getting one tag for caribou sucks, as I thought I would get a lot more meat from it that I did. Oh well, next week moose season opens for me.

woodrow hog call

I have heard caribou meat is very good , is that true? Sounds odd hearing you say you miss any type of hunting down here, I have always thought of Alaska being a hunters dream. I didn't know about the tag limits though.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

clutch

Quote from: woodrow hog call on August 25, 2013, 02:18:03 pm
I have heard caribou meat is very good , is that true? Sounds odd hearing you say you miss any type of hunting down here, I have always thought of Alaska being a hunters dream. I didn't know about the tag limits though.

A big chunk of the year it's too dang cold to hunt.