Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your dream golf foursome of today

Started by GolfNut57, December 23, 2017, 02:40:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

Mine would include Arnie if he was still alive but now of the celebrities still alive I would go with Bill Murray, Greg Norman and Clint Eastwood. Can you imagine how great it would be to spend a day on the golf links with that group.

Obviously it would "make my day".  ;)

So, let me see some other dream foursomes for golf.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

ricepig

Holly Sonders, a young Jan Stevenson, Natalie Gulblis, and Blair Oneal. We might even make it to the course.

GolfNut57

Quote from: ricepig on December 23, 2017, 10:08:25 am
Holly Sonders, a young Jan Stevenson, Natalie Gulblis, and Blair Oneal. We might even make it to the course.

Those four wouldn't even let you stay in the room to watch.....you'd be the perv hanging around outside the door.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

ricepig

Quote from: GolfNut57 on December 23, 2017, 04:42:04 pm
Those four wouldn't even let you stay in the room to watch.....you'd be the perv hanging around outside the door.

What's the old adage, " it takes one to know one'?

GolfNut57

Quote from: ricepig on December 23, 2017, 05:29:51 pm
What's the old adage, " it takes one to know one'?

Yeah but at least I would have hidden cameras set up in the room.

Now stop trying to derail my thread.  >:(

Wooderson

W, Kevin James, and Andy Sullivan. Maybe swap Jessica Alba in there somewhere.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

FrJoseph

Pope Francis (pretty sure I could get it past him by 60'yds), Joel Osteen (I hear he can't hold his liquor, he'd be out by the 4th hole), Bob Jones (he wouldn't be able to concentrate for being afraid that Pope Francis and I were the Anti-Christ), Rabbi Yehuda Krinsky (he could help me invest all of my winnings). 😎😎😎😎😎

Fr Joe
You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

Lao Tsuie

BR

Darius Rucker, Alice Cooper, Kid Rock & John Daly  was lucky enough to watch this in a Pro Am at the Shriners PGA event years ago in Las Vegas...

Alice & Darius can play, Kid Rock had on Coverall's and was just there to entertain folks... And we all know JD.   Most followed group all day... 
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

hogbud

Willie Nelson, Payne Stewart and Zinger would be fun.

GolfNut57

Quote from: hogbud on December 26, 2017, 07:32:47 pm
Willie Nelson, Payne Stewart and Zinger would be fun.

Payne Stewart would be an awesome choice as I was a fan of him. But then so would being able to choose Arnold Palmer, Ben Hogan or Sam Snead. That is why I said of the people that are still alive today who would be in your foursome?

hogbud

GolfNut57

Quote from: hogbud on December 26, 2017, 08:35:45 pm
My bad....Trevino still alive?

Yep........he just played last week in the father-son challenge. He would also be a fun character to play with.

BR

Quote from: BR on December 26, 2017, 09:40:39 am
Darius Rucker, Alice Cooper, Kid Rock & John Daly  was lucky enough to watch this in a Pro Am at the Shriners PGA event years ago in Las Vegas...

Alice & Darius can play, Kid Rock had on Coverall's and was just there to entertain folks... And we all know JD.   Most followed group all day... 
I might get rid of Kid Rock and add David Feherty.... HE doesn't drink anymore, but damn he is funny   
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Dominicanhog

Daly, Moncrief, Clinton and Mark Martin...

GolfNut57

Natalie Gulbis, Lexi Thompson and Jen Heward. Don't know if Jen even plays golf but who gives a crapola if she doesn't?  I would gladly stand behind her and teach her how to grip my clubs :P

Swine Time

It would be a day just to be around Daly, Colt Ford, and David Feherty.
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

EastexHawg

Quote from: ricepig on December 23, 2017, 10:08:25 am

You left out Paige Spiranac.