Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions about Bud Walton

Started by The Great Hogsby, November 21, 2012, 02:41:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Hogsby

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this question...

I just got my tickets to the Syracuse game on Friday night. They are up high, in section 204, and I've never sit up there before. They are row 6 which shows that there are only 2 seats per row. Does anyone know about these seats?

I was afraid that I might have gotten in a handicapped area or something like that by mistake.

Thanks!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." - Jack Handey

arkirish

There isn't a bad seat in Bud Walton.

razordank42

olblueyes

We used to sit in row 5 of section 204. The seats are good. Get excited, get loud! Enjoy the game!!
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

SPAL

Danny J

Quote from: The Great Hogsby on November 21, 2012, 02:41:09 pm
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this question...

I just got my tickets to the Syracuse game on Friday night. They are up high, in section 204, and I've never sit up there before. They are row 6 which shows that there are only 2 seats per row. Does anyone know about these seats?

I was afraid that I might have gotten in a handicapped area or something like that by mistake.

Thanks!
Be sure to wear white and if you get there early the first 10,000 fans get free white shirts. What you can do is get there hour and half early and sit right at court side and watch them warm up. As the stadium starts to fill you can move up. The ushers are usually ok with that early on.