Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Pro Day

Started by bennyl08, March 04, 2015, 12:00:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/news/razorbackfb-pro-day-will-feature-16-former-players-03-03-2015

Today is the pro day for the hogs. On field workouts should begin in about an hour. Post updates on how our guys did here. I am very curious to see how Cook and Tevin do. Also if Derby is healthy enough to do some drills.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PorkRinds

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 04, 2015, 12:00:11 pm
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/news/razorbackfb-pro-day-will-feature-16-former-players-03-03-2015

Today is the pro day for the hogs. On field workouts should begin in about an hour. Post updates on how our guys did here. I am very curious to see how Cook and Tevin do. Also if Derby is healthy enough to do some drills.

CBB said AJ would run for the pro day.

supersaint

Who's the Einstein in charge of providing updates?
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

PEtrader

It is definitely not outside
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

ricepig

Quote from: supersaint on March 04, 2015, 05:42:59 pm
Who's the Einstein in charge of providing updates?

@RazorbackFB??

Carl Lazlo

I heard TQ had a good day.

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

GalaHawg

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on March 04, 2015, 06:12:50 pm

I'm assuming the threads are being trashed regarding this topic.

collegestationhog

March 04, 2015, 07:47:18 pm #8 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:35:26 pm by collegestationhog
Quote from: Carl Lazlo on March 04, 2015, 06:12:50 pm
Yeah I saw his little twitter rant about coach B. Saying 80% of team dont like coach B. 

NVRyield

Quote from: collegestationhog on March 04, 2015, 07:47:18 pm
Yeah I saw his little twitter rant about coach B. Saying 80% of team dont like coach B.  First time ive ever heard this about Coach. Any truth or was TQ just being stupid

What did I miss? :/

collegestationhog

Quote from: NVRyield on March 04, 2015, 07:49:40 pm
Seems Coach didnt let him work out for scouts today.

redswarmrising

Quote from: NVRyield on March 04, 2015, 07:49:40 pm

CBB didn't let him work out for pro day for some reason and TQ went on a rant on twitter and pretty much called CBB a heartless b@st@rd

bennyl08

Yeah, interesting news with TQ, but where on earth are the pro day results? Outside of a a few select forties reported which have already been linked here, where is the rest? There's a twitter pic of the OL doing bench press, but what are their numbers? Frustrating.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

collegestationhog

Quote from: redswarmrising on March 04, 2015, 07:58:17 pm
CBB didn't let him work out for pro day for some reason and TQ went on a rant on twitter and pretty much called CBB a heartless b@st@rd
I get being pissed off cause you felt wronged, but to come out and say most of the team dont like the coach is wrong. Keep it between you and the guy you mad at.

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

ricepig

Kevin

Why would tq workout, he could not get on the field for the hogs
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

bennyl08

Quote from: Kevin on March 04, 2015, 08:15:16 pm
Why would tq workout, he could not get on the field for the hogs

Because Carr, Jefferson, and Wilson were regulars? TQ started for us vs Auburn, and all of those guys started a few games too. TQ's was essentially a Spaight version of a safety. The difference being that the light came on for Spaight, and not for TQ. However, this pro-day was his best opportunity to the NFL because I bet he'd put up pretty decent numbers. Therefore, I'm guessing his exclusion from the pro-day was a pretty serious offense. If CBB held him out because he skipped a few classes, I would disagree with that decision.

Oklahawg

Sounds like, once again, fans have invited themselves into the locker room via social media. We have access to "stuff" we used to never hear about.

The offense must be serious but that is CBB's call.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

arkansasrazorback

spaight ‏@spaight1  10m10 minutes ago
Im not sure of what's going on abt me n whoever bt @BretBielema is the best damn coach that ive ever had if i cld play for him again i would

KlubhouseKonnected

Hopefully there was a lot more to that article than what I saw. Or there is something more than what was on the page.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

PORKULATOR

Spaight said all I needed to hear cause its what I believe.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

bennyl08

Where are the complete numbers of the guys who competed though? I mean, this would be the equivalent of signing day coming and them saying that we signed 1 rb, a couple OL, a defensive player, and some other guys without saying which guys and who the others were. Come on, man!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Ever have a boss that was a hard ass but a good guy and you liked him. But on occasion everyone would sit around and bitch about what a hard ass he is because basically everyone [CENSORED] about the boss even if he is a good boss. You are just blowing off steam. Then the one A hole employee gets in trouble and thinks everyone feels the same way he does just because you complain or had a gripe session
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ZERO

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 04, 2015, 09:29:14 pm
Ever have a boss that was a hard ass but a good guy and you liked him. But on occasion everyone would sit around and bitch about what a hard ass he is because basically everyone [CENSORED] about the boss even if he is a good boss. You are just blowing off steam. Then the one A hole employee gets in trouble and thinks everyone feels the same way he does just because you complain or had a gripe session

Haha, this describes the boss I have right now. He gets on everyone's nerves because of his high standards and lack of tolerance for mistakes, but he leads by example and works extremely hard, so we'd all go to war for him no matter how much we bitch.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

bennyl08

Pretty sure you just described my dad...

BigE_23

OnTheHillHogFan

The UofA isn't releasing any times or measurements.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

kp72204

SouthMisscoHawg

I'm pretty sure if you have an interview of any sort, that is part of national media, and you say Randy Shannon was the only coach the players could relate to and that most of the staff is not liked...... You will NOT receive any special treatment or get to participate in anything extracuricular the UA Staff had to offer......  Just my opnion    :o

JackJohnson

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on March 05, 2015, 02:24:06 am
The UofA isn't releasing any times or measurements.

Interesting...they had been releasing the results every year, including the last 2 under CBB

woodrow hog call

Quote from: ZERO on March 04, 2015, 09:31:47 pm
Haha, this describes the boss I have right now. He gets on everyone's nerves because of his high standards and lack of tolerance for mistakes, but he leads by example and works extremely hard, so we'd all go to war for him no matter how much we bitch.

Thanks, now be sure you get in early , we have a bunch of snow and ice to get rid of!

:)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

southeasthog

hawgmasta

flippinhogmana

thanks for the info we were thirsty for hawgmasta +1
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Inhogswetrust

March 05, 2015, 08:16:56 am #35 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:13:54 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: collegestationhog on March 04, 2015, 07:47:18 pm
Yeah I saw his little twitter rant about coach B. Saying 80% of team dont like coach B. 

If true so what?  99% liked JLS..............99% hated Petrino.............60% liked nutty.......................a very small % liked Lou and most despised him. IF loving or liking a coach is what it takes for a player to play well for a coach then they are motivated for the wrong reasons.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

collegestationhog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 05, 2015, 08:16:56 am
If true so what?  99% like LJS..............99% hated Petrino.............60% liked nutty.......................a very small % liked Lou and most despised him. IF loving or liking a coach is what it takes for a player to play well for a coach then they are motivated for the wrong reasons.
I really don't care if its true or not

trphog

4.82 for Philon is pretty impressive

SwineGrind

May have something to do with the interview that TQ did with a Florida reporter regarding Randy Shannon where he slammed Rsmith and CBB. I believe it is on Rivals.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hey there' s a mole hill, anyone bored and want to make a mountain out of it?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hawgmasta

Quote from: trphog on March 05, 2015, 10:18:39 am
4.82 for Philon is pretty impressive

That's what I was thinking. It's looking as if Philon might be the first hog drafted. A 3 tech DL that did that kind of damage in the SEC with sub 4.9 speed at 6-1 298!

That's a canvass most teams would love. It appears to me after the combine and pro day that Philon knew exactly what he was doing by declaring pro.