Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB is in love with this state.

Started by DoubleReedHawgCaller, February 28, 2015, 10:07:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleReedHawgCaller

For those that didn't see him last night at the Justin Moore concert y'all missed it.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

SwineGrind

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Was running through the crowd starting the hog call.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Razor6

Saw pictures from twitter.

Boots... Jeans... He is totally dressed comfortably... bought in to being here.  Doesn't seem like he has to dress up and be someone he is not. (Suit/ties)

Pics showed him backstage.  His wife is there.  Had him go out and call hogs.  Throw the A.

Looked like a good night!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

OLDHOG

And we are in love with him. Been a good marriage so far.

Razor6

Razor6

Hawgzinbowlz

He's working hard for us and it's good he's here.

His Hog Call is much more emphatic than at his introductory news conference. He's rarin' back and throwin' his arms to the sky.

" GO HOGS "

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

hoghearted

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on February 28, 2015, 12:00:17 pm
He's working hard for us and it's good he's here.

His Hog Call is much more emphatic than at his introductory news conference. He's rarin' back and throwin' his arms to the sky.

" GO HOGS "

I'm sure it feels awkward the first time somebody does it, but glad to see him feeling more comfortable with it.

OT
Have we seen any of his family (other than Jen) at football games since he's been here? Just wondered if they've had the opportunity to attend, and if they've expressed their views about the experience.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

atekido

now if only he could do the call correct.

Steef

GalaHawg

Is it me or is he doing the wolf howl hog call thing?

ChemEHawg

Quote from: GalaHawg on February 28, 2015, 01:56:15 pm

Sounded to me like "goooooooooooo..."

Regardless, glad he's our coach. Glad he's having fun. Glad he's got his staff together.

WPS See you at the spring game
Thanks for all the info.  Will probably stick to one of the places close to the hotel so that if I have a few too many I can stagger back.  Nothing better than your kids seeing you drunk.  I don't look at it as a bad example but rather a cautionary tale.<br /><br />-Dwight_K_Shrute<br /><br />I can't wait to have kids...

HogPound

Love it. Way to show up Justin Moore, coach b, and NLR.

Hoggish1

I guess he can do it anyway he wants... LOL  (former pig farmer should know!)

Harley_Hawg

LZH

HogPound

He did it specifically for you. So you could whine.

Razor6

Its awesome.  If you live in Arkansas you are in the cool club.

This is cool! GO HOGS!

PGTIGERHOG

Quote from: hoghearted on February 28, 2015, 12:57:13 pm
I'm sure it feels awkward the first time somebody does it, but glad to see him feeling more comfortable with it.

OT
Have we seen any of his family (other than Jen) at football games since he's been here? Just wondered if they've had the opportunity to attend, and if they've expressed their views about the experience.

I have seen and talked to his father on the sideline at a couple of games.  I think they come down quite a bit for games.  Good guy - seemed to like Fayetteville and the game atmosphere.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: OLDHOG on February 28, 2015, 11:10:59 am
And we are in love with him. Been a good marriage so far.
Let me count the ways.
So glad Coach B is here  :razorback:

pigroots

Hope he still is in 20 years. Seems like a great fit for us and him.

Razor6

Quote from: pigroots on February 28, 2015, 07:13:45 pm
Hope he still is in 20 years. Seems like a great fit for us and him.

I agree.

Starting new relationships take time and can be exhausting to "get to know one another."  Kind of like dating in college... or something.

I think we've got a good relationship, and I am looking forward to seeing this thing blossom!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hoghearted on February 28, 2015, 12:57:13 pm

OT

Comfortable with it? Why? The first time he did it he may not have been out of diapers yet! You might be forgetting he was raised on a Hog farm...................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hoghearted

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 01, 2015, 07:24:23 am
Comfortable with it? Why? The first time he did it he may not have been out of diapers yet! You might be forgetting he was raised on a Hog farm……………….

Well, maybe he, as a child, did it a little differently than we do, so there could have been a bit of a learning curve before he perfected the Arkansas Hog call. ;)
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Pulled(PP)pork

I'm going to see him in Manila tomorrow night. Anyone else?

PP

Hogarusa

Quote from: Razor6 on February 28, 2015, 10:24:12 am
Saw pictures from twitter.

Boots... Jeans... He is totally dressed comfortably... bought in to being here.  Doesn't seem like he has to dress up and be someone he is not. (Suit/ties)

Pics showed him backstage.  His wife is there.  Had him go out and call hogs.  Throw the A.

Looked like a good night!

This made me chuckle.  What kind of weirdo would wear a suit and tie to a Miranda Lambert concert?  Coach B wears warm ups to work
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Razor6

Quote from: Hogarusa on March 01, 2015, 09:55:12 am
This made me chuckle.  What kind of weirdo would wear a suit and tie to a Miranda Lambert concert?  Coach B wears warm ups to work

Not to mention flip flops. Moral to the story.  Be yourself. 

Moral to the moral of the story.  When you can be yourself and everyone still love it; that's even better.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on March 01, 2015, 09:16:36 am

PP

Who are we recruiting in Manilla?
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Seebs

That was great to see - as a refernce point - this is not how to call the Hogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeUZFagfR80
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

ricepig

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 01, 2015, 11:43:32 am
Who are we recruiting in Manilla?

About 500 RF members, or is it the other way around......

Greyhands

My wife and some of her friends were there. She said is was awesome and the crowd just loved it

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Seebs on March 01, 2015, 11:54:26 am
That was great to see - as a refernce point - this is not how to call the Hogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeUZFagfR80
you have the most disturbing avatar ever. I'm gonna plus 1 you for having the sack to be so crazy. Then I'm gonna wash my eyes.
Oh yeah, I love that CBB is all about Arkansas. Great fit for us.
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pulled(PP)pork

He's just speaking to one of the Razorback Chapters

PP

bvillepig

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on March 01, 2015, 09:16:36 am

PP

I will be there.

DeltaBoy

That is great glad Coach gets out and has some fun.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LAHogfan123

March 02, 2015, 11:05:01 am #41 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:54:22 pm by LAHogfan123
He's good for the State.  He knows that if he can somehow get the excitement and pride built back in the State like it used to be that maybe it will trickle down to the kids.  When I was growing up, we all were Hog fans, now when I go to the Mall or something, I hear this one teenager spout off to his friends and say that he don't even like the Razorbacks, that coming from a store in a mall where a store was full of razorback gear.  I seen several heads spin around and some dudes younger than me but looking more like they belonged on the team.  The guys friends quickly told him to not say that kind  of crap out loud, he quickly took a look around, and they quickly left the store.

Hugehogsfan

I was at this concert, and it really was all about my wife, but I was counting down till Justin called the Hogs (most important part of night besides beer for me).  Audience called Hogs without him asking, but then he started introducing Coach B and well it was just a special moment.  Glad I was there to enjoy it.  Other than that concert sucked. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: steefhog on February 28, 2015, 01:45:55 pm

Off topic but just wanted to say that is one really good sig line........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 02, 2015, 10:18:28 am
That is great glad Coach gets out and has some fun.

As long as he doesn't do it on a motorcycle!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 02, 2015, 12:09:30 pm

But He can cause he Married a Hot Blond to ride on the back of that soft tail!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

1highhog

He's certainly good for the State, glad to have him.

Michael D Huff AIA

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 02, 2015, 12:09:30 pm

We will always have Petrino.