Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ryan Mallett to re-sign with Houston

Started by seasonhog, February 17, 2015, 12:20:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfnobunaga

irregardless,..... because this hasn't been moved to the trash or rumors means that Hogville stands by the story as they always move unsupported threads. I notified a few local radio stations today of this thread and houston radio was all over it.

So Lets see how it goes down. Would like RM to sign. I hope this has legs.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

seasonhog

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 19, 2015, 04:53:14 pm
irregardless,..... because this hasn't been moved to the trash or rumors means that Hogville stands by the story as they always move unsupported threads. I notified a few local radio stations today of this thread and houston radio was all over it.

So Lets see how it goes down. Would like RM to sign. I hope this has legs.

If GM Smith and Coach O'Brien words are not good enough.................then..........

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: seasonhog on February 19, 2015, 06:36:48 pm

If GM Smith and Coach O'Brien words are not good enough.................then..........

Today they did not say "Ryan Mallett to re-sign with Houston"

I listened to every second of it.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Pork Twain on February 19, 2015, 11:12:23 am
By the looks of his normal profile pics, I don't think he pulls off lighthearted very well.

I think you're onto something there.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Pork Twain

Unless "lighthearted" was the name of your prison jumpsuit.  I joke...I joke...I keed...I keed...

Seriously though, I really hope RM stays with Houston because I believe that is his best chance for success.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: seasonhog on February 19, 2015, 10:55:53 am
from the boss mouth

GM Rick Smith and Bill O'Brien said today at the combine....first job is signing Ryan Mallett to a new contract ......good for Ryan.

And here is link to indicate their intentions to try to do so.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/Smith-OBrien-talk-Ryan-Mallett/db9e5e3d-8ec9-489c-bd3d-2ffaeb277e99
Go Hogs Go!

Trottsky

The old free-agent chess game. Your move.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: Albert Einswine on February 17, 2015, 02:24:32 pm
For all intensive purposes this thread is stupid.

What about the statue of limitations.
Let's make some waves.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

Albert Einswine

^^ Statue of limitations is the reel dill, bro!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Let's make some waves.

Let's make some waves.

I love it when people say that!  I just smile and wave!
Let's make some waves.

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

Pork Twain

Guinness Snout

Pork I saw that on twitter too.  It will be just like in new england 2yrs ago.

Hogarusa

March 09, 2015, 09:04:58 am #116 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:25:20 am by Hogarusa
interesting, both have signed with Houston.  Imagine the release of Fitz Magic will happen very soon.  Good luck to Mallett, it should be quite a QB battle.

Mallett's contact is reported 2 years, $7 million
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

seasonhog

March 09, 2015, 09:27:08 am #118 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:42:34 am by seasonhog
Quote from: hoglady on March 09, 2015, 09:18:53 am
The reports are both will sign with Texas - but not done deals yet.
And Jets are still in play.

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2015/03/brian-hoyer-houston-texans-cleveland-browns-quarterback/

Reported both a done deal......Mallett...  2  years......7 million

Boyer can not sign until tomorrow......Jets may still be in the running.

hoglady

Quote from: seasonhog on March 09, 2015, 09:27:08 am

That's a pretty nice payday.
Wonder what Hoyer's deal is.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

seasonhog

Quote from: hoglady on March 09, 2015, 09:41:23 am
That's a pretty nice payday.
Wonder what Hoyer's deal is.

I have read......3. Years.......but Jets may still be in play....Hoyer can not sign until tomorrow.

PonderinHog

Ryan can now afford his own scantron!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

seasonhog

Quote from: seasonhog on March 09, 2015, 09:27:08 am

Boyer can not sign until tomorrow......Jets may still be in the running.

Ryan leave money on the table from  Jets. To stay in Houston .....hope he stays healthy.