Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Take care of Florida on Saturday at Gainesville.

Started by Westcoasthog, January 28, 2015, 02:34:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Westcoasthog

Arkansas take care  of Florida at Gainesville.  Keep WINNING.   ON Saturday - the game will be on CBS.

Kevin

We don't ever play well there. Hope that changes Saturday
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

heatmiser

Haven't won there since '95. Don't see that changing.
Arkansas Razorbacks

OptimusHog

Quote from: heatmiser on January 28, 2015, 06:28:50 am
Haven't won there since '95. Don't see that changing.

How long had it been since we won at Rupp?

dbhog

Had been a long time.  Maybe we can do the same to FL this year.

elksnort

I will be very impressed with the Razorbacks if they beat a mediocre Gator team at the O dome

Hoggish1

Quote from: Westcoasthog on January 28, 2015, 02:34:42 am
     Arkansas take care  of Florida at Gainesville.  Keep WINNING.   ON Saturday - the game will be on CBS.

They play in a stinky little gym—screw them!

Mick Hogger

This will be our best chance in years to make them slip up at home but Billy the Kid will still have them fired up because of his perception of our treatment of Pel.

Go Hogs!
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

PonderinHog

Letsroll1200

This is going to be a tough game to win but I think this team will step up to the plate at Florida. Nobody gave the Razorbacks a chance to win at Rupp last year but the Razorbacks left the Rupp with a win.

Qualls played his best overall game against the Wildcats last year and with 3 days of rest he will be ready. Madden is going to have a good game against the gators and we will win. Florida is getting better every game I watch them play and they are motivated to get back to the NCAA tournament. Should be fun!!!!!

HawgTrough

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 28, 2015, 08:47:31 am
This is going to be a tough game to win but I think this team will step up to the plate at Florida. Nobody gave the Razorbacks a chance to win at Rupp last year but the Razorbacks left the Rupp with a win.

Qualls played his best overall game against the Wildcats last year and with 3 days of rest he will be ready. Madden is going to have a good game against the gators and we will win. Florida is getting better every game I watch them play and they are motivated to get back to the NCAA tournament. Should be fun!!!!!

Florida played their worst half of basketball last night but held on for the win. The early tip and our team's aggression vs Florida's nonchalant attitude.......I think we can pull this off.
WPS

ishankem

Hogs have not been playing their best lately, barely pulling out wins last
3 games.  Gators will expose our weaknesses on defense & our outside
Shooting will not be good enough. Unfortunately, gators win by 10.

elksnort

Get the ball to Bobby Portis early and often. In spite of what some say, he CAN play with his back to the basket.

Our team must remember this and do it.

opineonswine

Quote from: elksnort on January 28, 2015, 07:54:45 am
I will be very impressed with the Razorbacks if they beat a mediocre Gator team at the O dome

I will be SHOCKED.  NEVER gonna happen.