Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beard reminds me of Mayberry

Started by WhatsitHOGabout, January 27, 2015, 08:38:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatsitHOGabout

Bobby Portis reminds me of a player who is one step behind the rest of the players.

Großer Kriegschwein

Beard reminds me of Arlen Bowers, but with a jump shot.
This is my non-signature signature.

hobhog

arkansasrazorback

Whoa guys.  Lets calm down A bit.  Mayberry? Beck? Lets hold our horses

tophawg19

nowhere close to Mayberry . he was a complete , smooth player when he arrived .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

VirginiaHog

He will be the closest to a Beck we have had. Solid.

userpick

What was Mayberry's free throw percentage?

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: WhatsitHOGabout on January 27, 2015, 08:38:14 pm
Bobby Portis reminds me of a player who is one step behind the rest of the players.
Dang, if Portis was even with the other players he might lead the league in scoring. He might average 35/16

tophawg19

from memory i'd say 80's from the line . i'd say Beard would draw a good comparisson to Keith Wilson . Bowers was a butterball that would really get after you on defense Beck would be good too. just waiting to see if beard has the heart and hustle those guys all did
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

regi

Mayberry? Uh no. I like Beard, he needs more minutes, but Lee would be the fastest, quickest, best ball handler, passer and shooter on the floor for both teams tonight. He would be chewing this zone up, could get in the lane at will tonight. Beard is not that kind of player

scottagee

He is a fixer. Gives you what you need most.

Letsroll1200

Trevor Releford the former Alabama guard

swinesation

Beard's a long ways defensively from Mayberry or Beck. Quick guards zoom around Beard with ease. But I like Beard on offense - he can shoot it and he can drive to the hole & usually gets good results.