Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 27, 2015, 07:25:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mbgrulz

WorfHog

Game vanished from watch Espn, watching through alternative means... [CENSORED] Espn

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

jesterzzn

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Nosboar Accubond

RobGob

I have DirecTV on Channel 611-1 SECHDa and nothing is playing - just the DirecTV splash screen with music.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

lefty08

It's pretty sorry they can't even put it on espn3
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Dirty

hogs25

And the first shot I saw was an airball by Madden.  Hope that's not an omen.

Pigonometry

They don't get the SEC network up here in Massachusetts!   LOL!
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

Jek Tono Porkins

Wow, two straight airballs from Madden...WTH. Harris had an airball too. Gotta capitalize on open shots and not airball them...
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

WooPig90

Quote from: RobGob on January 27, 2015, 08:14:35 pm
I have DirecTV on Channel 611-1 SECHDa and nothing is playing - just the DirecTV splash screen with music.

Same here. Whats the point of the alternate channel then?

GatorHog

Is TN playing that zone that gave us struggles last time?

Dirty

elksnort

Atlhogfan1

Very sloppy.  Rushing shots and a little out of control.  Portis gets caught complaining about a no call after Madden's airball and not getting back on D.  Tenn is getting some good looks.

The positives are the game is at our pace,  Harris hit an open shot which may be a good sign and Qualls is being aggressive after looking worn out at Mizzou.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Capt. Hamm

razortv

Need to slow down on the 3's and look to get inside to the wide open Portis.

GatorHog

Quote from: Pigonometry on January 27, 2015, 08:14:59 pm
They don't get the SEC network up here in Massachusetts!   LOL!

Have fun on NESN Brady cam!

CattleCorn

If this game goes to double OT I'mma throw a couch.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RobGob

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 27, 2015, 08:15:27 pm
Same here. Whats the point of the alternate channel then?

Useless the only time I need it.  I wonder what the hang up is?

Capt. Hamm

Pigonometry

Baseball is simple, but never easy.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

WooPig90

elksnort

Why press?

Never mind. 

It's a game thread. 

bigyellowdog

hobhog

PorkRinds

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RzrbckMAJ

Are we going to give up layups all night long?!?!?!
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."<br />-- General George S. Patton, Jr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

GatorHog

hogs25

TulsaJack32

Stop the press.  We are terrible at the press. 

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

40MINSOFHELL