Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 27, 2015, 07:25:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nobballconcept

Same crap

No rebounds. Easy to break our press

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan4life

What in the flying frock are we doing on offense

apcapri

Atlhogfan1

Nice defensive recovery by Babb.

No idea what Portis was doing with that pass.  Both teams are really shaky with the ball. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

The Boar War

SPAL

Jacori just threw up all over the bench. Beard, qualls, and Williams went to change.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

In the words of Charles Barkley "go get the damn ball!" Come on Bobby!
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PonderinHog

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on January 27, 2015, 08:36:37 pm
What in the flying frock are we doing on offense
I think BA threw one into the third row.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

hogwild32

arkansaspanic

Announcers sound is off. Is this another one called from a studio?

lookawayquick

Sloppy, dumb basketball.  Time to hit rewind.

SPAL

hobhog

Really out of sync offensively, and usual bad D.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PonderinHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 27, 2015, 08:37:15 pm
Jacori just threw up all over the bench. Beard, qualls, and Williams went to change.
You serious, clarke ???

SPAL

kaki

Tennessee sure seems to play harder and want the ball more.  Sure don't get many loose balls.

SPAL

hogs25

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

TomasPistola

At this rate if we dribble drive we should be able to foul out their whole team.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

la20688

maybe that's why we've seemed a step slow those past couple of weeks. The team has been passing that flu bug around.

Atlhogfan1

Good job by Madden.  Get to the line and let the fouls keep mounting on Tenn. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PORKULATOR

We're gonna have to be tougher than this. When the ball is in the air, they go where they want. They push better, bang better, rebound better and hustle better. Frankly, I'm disappointed. We're better than this. We just don't play well when the officials let it get rough.
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

The Boar War

It can't be the pace of play.  The announcers have told us no less than 20 times that Tennessee has been able to slow the game down.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TulsaJack32

Quote from: hogs25 on January 27, 2015, 08:39:45 pm
Bell has got to work on his shot more. 

Its not going to change.  He gets hot once in a while.  That's it.  He's a relief player for no more than 8 minutes. 

code red

I don't understand what we are doing on either end of the court. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

reddogjcss

Tenner playing very good. Lots of effort!
Come on Hogs get to it!

la20688

The Boar War

That shots not on Qualls.  He had his hand right in Richardsons face.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The Boar War

PonderinHog

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

40MINSOFHELL

la20688

PonderinHog

The Boar War

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 27, 2015, 08:44:34 pm
Tenner is fouling rapidly.

Yeah that's a really good sign.  They're going to phase out.