Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ricardo Ratliffe expected to take an official visit Arkansas this weekend.

Started by #2, March 04, 2010, 01:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Smithian

My post from Jump Ball;

QuoteI have a good feeling. Before the game he walked by student section and I talked to him and he seemed really happy with his time so far and then he got a kick pregame as we all were jokingly showing off the signs and then pregame when there was a "We Want Ratliffe" chant you could tell he was enjoying it. There was atleast 15 and maybe a bit under 20 signs for him. Everything from posters to cutout cardboard pictures.

He also was messing around having fun talking to Marshawn and Stefan and you could tell Isaac Brown was getting him laughing every time they talked. After the game he looked content, shook some hands, and although you could tell he wished we won, he had a smile on his face. Bad ending, but exciting game and good atmosphere. I really think he's coming.

No1Hog27

GuvHog

Quote from: No1Hog27 on March 06, 2010, 07:02:54 pm
Well, at least he saw first hand that we could use/need him.

True, the Hog big men were non-existant yesterday for the most part.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

mizzouman

Quote from: 99toLife on March 06, 2010, 12:44:00 pm
Arkansas has a much better chance at Ratliffe than MU.. I don't think they have any schollies open at this stage....

We don't have any.  MA is recruiting him so I guess someone will be leaving.

wholehog92

I hate feeling like I'm in jump ball everytime a basketball recruit is discussed.

Sounds promising for this kid and he is definitely a difference maker.  Thanks for the info guys.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.