Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The truly sad thing....

Started by cbjagman, October 18, 2009, 12:20:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbjagman

October 18, 2009, 12:20:17 pm Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 12:22:24 pm by cbjagman
What strikes me as particularly pathetic and sad is that despite the controversy surrounding the questionable penalties, in the end if Florida wins out it won't mean a damn thing in the mind of the pollsters and the BCS. You could have every non Florida fan in the country complaining about how the game was called; however, in the eyes of the powers that be it will be totally ignored. If they want their glamour boy Tebow and his Gators to win on out and set up a NC game in the end it won't matter. In the end the score will stay the same and the facts and circumstances of the game will be forgotten in all the hype. Too bad in the world of the SEC and the BCS it can't be otherwise......that would be expecting something neither permits-justice.

Hog Milanese

This was all about salvaging advertising dollars and SEC bonuses (and a Tebow Heisman repeat).

Beaverfever

Ehhh if they win out is a big if.  Alabama is going to pass up Florida in the AP this week and will beat the hell out of Fl in Atl. 

hawgdavis

Did you see the interviews after the game with UM they were sucking his well you know what I mean. UM did you have any doubt that Tebow wouldnt get it done? Should have been did you have any question that the refs wouldnt get it done? In defence of UM he did give us some respect and I know he is glad he will not face us in the regular season next year. He does not want any more of us. He knows and Saban knows whats comming.

Beaverfever

Quote from: ROAD HOGG on October 18, 2009, 12:23:54 pm
Bama won't beat em' with the same calls we got!
Ehhh we are 7 points better than Fl and the refs gave florida 10ish hence the 3 point margin.  Bama is 14 points better than Fl most likely.  The refs would really have to take their 'game' to a whole new level to pull that off.

Broomehog38

All u have to do is read Ap press story on the game to see how long it takes to forget those calls. They were not even mentioned.
Keep it real because no one likes a fake.