Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DTS

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, August 29, 2007, 04:47:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Did anyone hear the guy that just called into DTS?  Quintessential Hugger.  He had a real high nasally voice with a good accent?

Just wondering if it was just me.  He slammed Mitch at the end but his call sounded like the Miss Teen from South Carolina.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

UAfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 29, 2007, 04:47:02 pm
Did anyone hear the guy that just called into DTS?  Quintessential Hugger.  He had a real high nasally voice with a good accent?

Just wondering if it was just me.  He slammed Mitch at the end but his call sounded like the Miss Teen from South Carolina.
Yeah.  He was the male version of Mrs. SC.

Hawg_Heaven

I actually logged in just to dawg that guy! What a retard. People like him make this state look bad.

"Um, if Houston, Um, has a losing season, um, gonna tell you somthing, um, he should be, um AD, um, Mitch Mustain, um, gonna ask a question, um, should be ashamed, um, for going to USC, um Casey Dick, um, gonna tell you something, um, Casey Dick um, didn't transfer, um."

All I can say is Thank God for Sportsrap!

taintlint

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on August 29, 2007, 04:49:23 pm

I actually logged in just to dawg that guy! What a retard. People like him make this state look bad.

"Um, if Houston, Um, has a losing season, um, gonna tell you somthing, um, he should be, um AD, um, Mitch Mustain, um, gonna ask a question, um, should be ashamed, um, for going to USC, um Casey Dick, um, gonna tell you something, um, Casey Dick um, didn't transfer, um."

All I can say is Thank God for Sportsrap!

You forgot "I'll hang up and listen"

Chief Mac

anyone have a link to hugger...errr,I mean drive time sports?
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: rzrbkman on August 29, 2007, 05:10:10 pm
That was a young teenage boy, not a man.

Either way perfect parallel to Miss Teen SC.  Incoherent Ramblings.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

realistic fan

He was a complete idiot. Have you ever noticed that the people who support HDN are rather simple minded.

gomersnerd

About half of the callers make me sad that people might think all arkies are that retarded. Jimmy from grapevine has yet to say anything intelligible. You know the rainbow and dishwater are laughing at him behind the scenes.
It's time to burn a lower case "t" in his yard to tell him "It's time for you to go".