Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Florida

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 31, 2015, 11:30:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackkid

Quote from: lookawayquick on January 31, 2015, 12:15:44 pm
Gators #10 has shuffled his feet three times without a traveling call. Let's see if the zebras pick it up going forward.
Seeing the same thing.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

GatorHog

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

latrops

Defense better to start...offense a little inconsistent.  We are making the effort on the boards so far.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Gators #10 weak with the ball. Pressure that guy.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogz87

Remember when Bell used to be fairly automatic when he was wide-open behind the 3P line?

intelligence

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorbackkid

Just need to tighten up on the inside the lane defense.  Rotation back to the baseline is not great thus far.

Razorbacks_77

Quote from: Hogz87 on January 31, 2015, 12:23:21 pm
Remember when Bell used to be fairly automatic when he was wide-open behind the 3P line?

What has happened to him.

trippigs

Motor is wide open....but somewhat under control. I like it

Hogz87

Was that not a foul?  I've seen similar amounts of contact on us called a foul and put Florida on the FT line.

Pig Worshipper

Our second team is letting us down. That's why we are a good team but not great.

Hogpkins

razortv

Quote from: intelligence on January 31, 2015, 12:23:30 pm
That was a sweet dime by bell

Actually it was the correct basketball play. Nothing special, just correct and we need more of that.

razorbackkid

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

3of5-2

Love the energy in this game. Starting to feel like March Madness.

lookawayquick

Manny needs to think more offensively.  Take it to the hoop.

intelligence

Kingsley is finally starting to play like the #49 player in the class of 2013. been fun to watch his progression this season.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on January 31, 2015, 12:25:04 pm
Our second team is letting us down. That's why we are a good team but not great.

Our second team has us up 3 right now.

SloppinItandLovnIt

Quote from: razorbackkid on January 31, 2015, 12:25:39 pm
Kingsley lookin' good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just needs to quit getting caught at the top of the lane on D and he could be a major contributor in this stretch run.
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

Capt. Hamm

We are playing "Hog" ball! Hogs looking confident!

Hogpkins

We definitely have lots of energy to begin the game. Such a refreshing change from the road teams of yesteryear.

waphill

Quote from: intelligence on January 31, 2015, 12:26:22 pm
Kingsley is finally starting to play like the #49 player in the class of 2013. been fun to watch his progression this season.

Needs to be more aggressive on the offensive end.

The_Iceman

Quote from: lookawayquick on January 31, 2015, 12:26:18 pm
Manny needs to think more offensively.  Take it to the hoop.

..... Not all the way tho. He's good at the short floater.

PonderinHog

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 31, 2015, 12:25:52 pm
Love the energy in this game. Starting to feel like March Madness.
Dare I say  :razorback: ball?

GatorHog

I like the effort so far - no fouls on UF yet

intelligence

Quote from: razortv on January 31, 2015, 12:25:13 pm
Actually it was the correct basketball play. Nothing special, just correct and we need more of that.

And that's exactly what made it so sweet.

razorbackkid

Quote from: trippigs on January 31, 2015, 12:24:38 pm
Motor is wide open....but somewhat under control. I like it

Yeah...under control is key.  At home we often can get away with SOME out of control stuff.  On the road...not so much.  Looks like we are playing with more discipline and fast at the same time.  Good combination for what we want to do.

3of5-2

fanofthehog

3kgthog

Um, no. When has he ever been automatic as a Hog?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorbackkid

Quote from: GatorHog on January 31, 2015, 12:27:33 pm
I like the effort so far - no fouls on UF yet

We are too fast....just messes'em up.

HouSwine

razorbackkid