Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Florida

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 31, 2015, 11:30:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

Qualls is out of it so far.

Good job against the zone this possession. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

nebhog70

"Never surrender opportunity for security."
Branch Rickey

3of5-2

Qualls struggling in the first half, hopefully he can turn it around in the second half.

WhewPig

The press seems to be pretty effective today.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: GatorHog on January 31, 2015, 12:39:27 pm
the halfcourt traps don't seem to work - just ends up giving an open 3 or wide open lane

We've had several steals that lead to points.  I think they are using it well today.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

WhewPig

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

nebhog70

Portis playing "big boy" basketball

Hogs look very sharp today
"Never surrender opportunity for security."
Branch Rickey

BigSexyHog

Hopefully CBS won't show Failphrey and more.  Bout to lose my lunch.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HouSwine

intelligence

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 31, 2015, 12:41:04 pm
Oh, Bobby!

He's playing himself into the Lotto with these back to the basket moves and OOA Rebounding.

WhewPig

passinghog

Prestn

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

PonderinHog

alaback

Got to rebound and limit those 2nd chances.

bulldog04

Capt. Hamm

razortv

Quote from: Jrankin on January 31, 2015, 12:40:28 pm
The press seems to be pretty effective today.

Refs are letting them play so we can be more physical. When refs don't let them play, then don't press.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SloppinItandLovnIt

Quote from: razortv on January 31, 2015, 12:43:43 pm
Refs are letting them play so we can be more physical. When refs don't let them play, then don't press.
Don't know if they are letting "them" play ... Foul Count 7- 2
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

LSPRazorbac

One thing I've noticed.....when Beard and Portis switch on the screen.....Beard calls for them to switch back....but Portis won't and stays out on the perimeter.

Need to correct that at halftime.

Hogz87

Qualls' shot selection has been questionable at best today.

alaback

PonderinHog

HouSwine

WhewPig

intelligence

WhewPig

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

PonderinHog

intelligence

Ulysses_S_Grunt

GatorHog

3of5-2

reddogjcss

Quals a little off. When he gets going it will be highlight time.

Atlhogfan1

Up 6 with Qualls providing nothing.

Florida is lost offensively.  Don't see the Hogs losing unless the game really changes. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

intelligence