Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Okay Hogvillians, Here you Go

Started by WilsonHog, February 05, 2017, 08:32:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Comment of the Day is the Dumbest?

"The SEC is the toughest basketball conference in the country."
25 (45.5%)
"Missouri must be good. They have a longer winning streak than Kentucky."
23 (41.8%)
"Missouri is the best 6-win team in the country."
7 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

WilsonHog

The poster of the winning quote gets an all-expense paid vacation from Hogville and a refund of their membership fees.

FineAsSwine

Would need more context before voting on this. Not sure if writer was being sarcastic.

southeasthog

I voted for mine and yes it was sarcastic.

WilsonHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 05, 2017, 08:36:12 am
Would need more context before voting on this. Not sure if writer was being sarcastic.

Nope. When challenged on it, he actually doubled down.

southeasthog

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 05, 2017, 08:37:22 am
Nope. When challenged on it, he actually doubled down.
Nope. Your meter is off apparently.

tophawg19

is this sort of like saying Trolls beware . i know we are SUPPOSED to have a no troll policy
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

WilsonHog

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 05, 2017, 08:38:39 am
is this sort of like saying Trolls beware . i know we are SUPPOSED to have a no troll policy

It is. It's a win-win; get rid of a troll and have some fun with it while we're waiting on better players to get here.

thebignasty

This is like that scene in the dark knight  when the joker says he's hiring but there is only one spot open and then drops the stick so that the gangsters can fight to the death for that spot.

onebadrubi

Which one did FCJ say so I can vote that one

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PonderinHog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 05, 2017, 09:03:48 am
Can we vote more than once?
I would like to change my vote, after I vote.  I think it's a trap.  Not vetoing.  Nice knowing you, southeasthog.  Tell losthog Ponderin said howdy.

southeasthog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 05, 2017, 09:07:53 am
I would like to change my vote, after I vote.  I think it's a trap.  Not vetoing.  Nice knowing you, southeasthog.  Tell losthog Ponderin said howdy.
Will do Ponderin.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: southeasthog on February 05, 2017, 09:10:06 am
Will do Ponderin.

Being banned isn't so bad. It's kinda like in the Matrix when Neo got stuck in the train station. You can see the train but the conductor just won't let you get on board.

(notOM)Rebel123

...the lack of option "C)Frito Pie" makes me question the legitimacy of this poll.

Buff

So sarcasm isn't allowed now?  As Hog fans, it's all we have to maintain some sense of happiness anymore.

southeasthog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 05, 2017, 09:13:45 am
Being banned isn't so bad. It's kinda like in the Matrix when Neo got stuck in the train station. You can see the train but the conductor just won't let you get on board.
Yea, I was banned once before for saying Gus wouldn't be at Tulsa for very long because he was a job hopper. Swino (An old Mod) got me back on because he wanted to know about some some Dove cut-overs.

PonderinHog

Give southeasthog another chaaaaaaance!

(notOM)Rebel123

FineAsSwine

Ponderin, you better clear outta town before sundown. There is a new sheriff in town (or the old sheriff must have just woke up) because sarcasm is no longer welcome here. Fill up your water bottle, grab a handful of hard tack, and head for the hills. I'll distract him with a few scattershot posts here and there for cover fire.

PonderinHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 05, 2017, 09:21:36 am
Ponderin, you better clear outta town before sundown. There is a new sheriff in town (or the old sheriff must have just woke up) because sarcasm is no longer welcome here. Fill up your water bottle, grab a handful of hard tack, and head for the hills. I'll distract him with a few scattershot posts here and there for cover fire.
Yes, I could see where this new scenario might present a problem for me...

WilsonHog

No one gonna speak up for ol' Jack?

That's cold, brother.

WilsonHog

Aaaannnddddd.....we have another option to choose from.

Slater

Stupidity reigns supreme among some of these "fans"
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

FineAsSwine

My brain freezes up every time I try to pick one. Looks like a three way tie to me.

Mr. Porkleone

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 05, 2017, 09:44:27 am

We're No.4
We're No.4

In SEC

Are you nominating this post for a vote? if not, I think you're in the wrong thread.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 05, 2017, 09:47:20 am
Are you nominating this post for a vote? if not, I think you're in the wrong thread.

Your right. Wrong thread. My bad

lutherheggs

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 05, 2017, 08:32:47 am
The poster of the winning quote gets an all-expense paid vacation from Hogville and a refund of their membership fees.
Funny but this has to be a trick question because the answer is "all 3".